Bayarealivingsoil making mistakes to build better buds

Naw cuz, I bred her for indoor growing. But the genetics would make her greater outdoors, for sure. lol Indoors for over 25 yrs I’ve been keeping her at or below 8’.

1 Like

Beans from @Franklin.

OG is the best

5 Likes

Tahoe Og

6 Likes

Group shot
Can kinda see the difference in pot size

6 Likes

Big Ups @JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes

Lemon Runtz ^^

Diesel Tree ^^

SSDD ^^

Bogbubbble ^^

Frankenstein ^^

Tahoe ^^

Snipped 2 tops off Bogbubbble yesterday, botrytis. Still no signs of caterpillars. Pics don’t do her justice. She’s thick. Here

Used nothing for scale soo…
Visible in the center left are the 2 post snip places.

Things are good.

Peace

7 Likes

Chem 91 & Chem D from FJ420

5 Likes

They were fried by the Sun.

2 Likes

Sips ahoy. 1 Build a soil 3.0 1 Stonington 1 Organic Vitality iirc( only 1 top dressed with a Lil craft blend) and 2 Happy Frog.

5 Likes

Best looking beard goes to…Stonington.

6 Likes

Sips had cover crop with a gallon of Recharge in the res. Drank that and foolishly we filled the res. Then came our Teens from the conservatory. Hella Jelly, Consumption, and Glitterbomb.

Edit: Communion not Consumption🤦🏿

2 Likes

Once they were in, the mistake was realized and we poured what was in res out :crossed_fingers:t6:

4 Likes

Killed a bunch of fem seeds in the last coupla weeks. Gotta harvest something, hence the teens and Chem clones. Grow on

1 Like

Actual cuts? I have a pack of Durban from Dutch Passion i’m excited about.

2 Likes

Pack of Dla11 hunting.

3 Likes

Looks freaking amazing!!

1 Like

Yesterday I got 2 more teens from clone conservatory in Ukiah through Greg. I asked his favorite between gg#4, Fruity Pebbles, Banana Jelly and Sour Diesel. He said SD so I requested 2 of those. I got 1 SD and 1 BJ, both in rockwool 4/5 came in rockwool 🤷🏿. He has a 3 teen minimum but was able to accommodate my budget, much appreciated. The plan was to put the 2 SD in the Stonington Sip. The remaining Happy Frog Sip was used for the Chem 91 and Chem D clones. We’ll see if they do anything so late in the season. So got another Sip and a bag of Kellog soil from HD. Amended well with a mix of Gnarly Barley, Bokashi, Craft Blend and a Lil Gaia Green bloom. That was covered with a mix of Seafood compost and Malibu compost. The Banana Jelly suffered from the double Sip cover placement and my ineptitude. I use contractor bags under the flimsy City Picker covers. Made holes to slip over her. She was mangled. I messed up. Lost one branch. 2 others were severely bent, they are currently staked. The Banana Jelly with no cover crop, no ‘cooking’, and the cheapest soil is off to a challenging start. The Sour Diesel in the Stonington went in without issue. Did get some worms for the new SIP and added some Jumbo Red to the mix. The other 3 teens seem happy. Communion in Happy Frog and the only Earthbox is loving life and has many tops. Glitterbomb in BAS 3.0 had the easiest transition. She was the only teen that came in soil. Growing Xmas tree style. Well adjusted. The Hella Jelly in Organic Vitality has a few leaves with some curly edges. Amended pretty good when setup because soil was so light. Not worried.
2 strains with the word Jelly in em :thinking:. Glitterbomb and Hella Jelly have cookies in em so will be watching super close for herms. Will watch em all. Try to take pics tomorrow. Thanks. Peace

4 Likes

Found some aphids on Glitterbomb this morning. Haven’t used Dr. Zymes
The Chem clones 91(top) and D. Coupla Walkenstein seedlings iirc. Under the hood shot and a shot of the
light that comes on at night. Hoping they veg a bit.

2 Likes

Communion (Grapestomper Og x Durban Poison) x Romulan. Happy Frog in the Earthbox

4 Likes