Bayarealivingsoil making mistakes to build better buds

Hella Jelly ( Jelly Rancher from HSC) in Organic Vitality soil.

2 Likes

Glitterbomb in BAS 3.0

2 Likes

Sour Diesel in Stonington

2 Likes

Banana Jelly in same day Kellogs! Pic of the damage I caused.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

So it seems these teens take about a week to settle in and they begin their stretch. That’s what Communion and Glitterbomb seem to be communicating.

This is what was combined with Malibus compost and used as the final layer of the most recent top dress for all except the Chem clones. They weren’t top dressed.

Really did a number on that BJ :angry:. Looking forward to the SD. That’s it for now.
Grow On

2 Likes

I never considered the kellog soil due to how cheap it is. I look around for chem clones and had no luck.

2 Likes

Farmer Joe 420 on IG is highly respected by the community and has the 91 skva and the D. Check him out. A few years seeking em, finally got em and fd em up. Know where to find em when tents are outta storage so that’s cool. There properly too strong for me like my indoor Tahoe Og was( curiously the outdoor was great)🤷🏿

I’ve used Kellogg in the past but as part of a mix not a stand alone medium. Hoping the amendments compost worms biology and water allow the Kellogg to flourish.

Planning to spray Sulfur heavy and to begin LABS with a rice wash. Day off from work. Hopefully get some LAB in the res soon.

The leftover composts were combined in a bag with Gnarly Barley, Bokashi, Craft Blend and Gaia Green bloom. Considering more Bokashi and Malibu for future top dressing. Or mushroom compost. Also thinking about a tablespoon of CB/GG per week. Will probably do the weekly thing to the Banana Jelly in Kellogg.

YES

2 Likes

Are you currently growing?

Have a 2x2 packed with stuff i’m hunting.

3 Likes

Very cool. Miss my lil 2x2x4. Hunting some Bodhi gear?

2 Likes

Dla11, Alpha Skunk Vomit, Ice, Raspberry Cough, Coral Kush, Snow Lotus and Snow Lotus crossed with nero. The Coral Kush is Andrane’s and the lotus/cross is from Boogie.

1 Like

1/4 tsp FAA to 3 gallons water with a piece of aloe x2. 1 gallon in all 6 Sips. All were pretty dry except Communion and Banana Jelly. Communion is the thirstiest and will get a full 2 gallons next time.

Felt a weird joy when the Aphids were identified. Gave me something to do. Soo yesterday hit all heavy with a full bottle of Sulfur. Twice. Followed a few hours by a water bottle. Believe joe crow said 2 weeks between Sulfur and any oil so no Dr. Zymes. Probably hit em with BT next to keep them fn caterpillars away. Couldn’t find one aphid this morning. Will stay vigilant.
Yes

1 Like

30 days between oil and sulfur applications, or else there is a danger of burning holes in the plant leaves!

1 Like

@JoeCrowe many thanks. Never too busy to help the little guy.

Guess it’ll be a BT spray followed by a final Sulfur and 30 days till Dr. Zymes. Hoping 30 days of BT will be cool. Maybe find something with no oil. Still no aphids spotted. Moved the Banana Jelly next to the Chem clones hoping the light will keep em vegging🤞🏿. Got a round and a square tomato cage specifically for Communion and Hella Jelly. Not feeling it. Think I’m gonna build a cage with 4’ bamboo stakes instead. Picked up a bag of worm castings too. Added 2-3 cups to the bag o top dress. Thinking gonna do weekly feeds for Communion(size) and Banana Jelly(Kellogg soil). Speaking of the BJ she is still unhappy with me and the Sour Diesel hasn’t fully adjusted to her new home either. 🤷🏿

All is as it should be.

Yes

1 Like

If you are wondering if two things will have a negative interaction like sulfur and BTK or zymes, just spray a single leaf on a sacrificial plant(not weed) and see what happens. Do a zymes sulfur on one and a sulfur btk on the other. heh heh really torture some plant for knowledge.

1 Like

Not feeling super hopeful about Banana Jelly:

Not giving up either.

2 Likes

Sour Diesel planted the same time as BJ and looks better. Tbh I expected her to be fully adjusted by now. What do I know.

2 Likes

Comparison shots of ladies with a 2 week head start

And the little ones

2 Likes

All things considered,
a very late start, feeling good because I know what a SIP can do. Communion and Glitterbomb have begun with the Hella Jelly slightly behind. Sour Diesel should be in Turbo mode in 7-10 days.

SIP POWER

1 Like

Dr. Zymes has no oil in it. No words. Sorry for wasting your time @JoeCrowe .

1 Like