Beacher - some past grows and future

No worries of frost here anytime soon!

4 Likes

I think those are the best indoor plants I’ve seen ya do. They look very happy in there weed depot buckets. This ladies have really really gotten big. :v:

9 Likes

Ya thanks man, most of my rounds usually look this good I swear lol. Have been giving these extra love and dialed in the mega crop a bit more too.

Also these g99s are just a dream to grow, I’m sure you’re seeing that too

8 Likes

Yea they seem so resilient and grow with ease. Most of mine have shown sex now. I’m waiting till I kill the bugs before moving them into flower.

5 Likes

I chopped the outdoor GSC2 yesterday. It was showing quite a bit of amber trichs and I noticed some powdery mildew on a few leaves. Rain was in the forecast so I took er down lol. The GSC1 is still going, I’ll probably chop it soon.

The 2 was really nice and chunky. It has a root beer or licorice kind of smell and is pretty potent.

23 Likes

I put these three newly rooted clones into 1 galls on a shelf at the side of my budding room. They fit nicely beside the screen, its a nice way to get a bit more variety out of the space. They’re a girl scout cookies, a jungle spice, and the #4 guava 99 which was the odd one out. I think they’ll do great here getting sideblasted by the 600

16 Likes

The big G99s are looking great. The stems are really starting to thicken up now. Its been just over a week and they’ve really slowed stretching. They’re forming buds really quickly, they look like they should be 2 weeks in.

Sticking with 1.2 grams/litre mega crop for these and they’re loving it

20 Likes

Nice full canopy man. Always good to have variety.

6 Likes

I have seen this! haha. little weirdos just decide to stop apical growth

Outdoor patch is looking awesome and so is the scrog bro! :thumbsup::sunglasses: :thumbsup:

So just straight up 1.2g/L mega and nothing else eh? Perhaps I have been overthinking the custom feeds. :laughing: Those ladies look impeccable.

3 Likes

Ya that’s been it for these for a long time now, so far so good. They’re always happy the first couple weeks in a new big pot though, we’ll see how they hold up as flowering sets.

4 Likes

G99s looking great as always. A nice medium stretch to these and they’re stacking up really nicely. No complaints at all with this strain, this is day 14.

20 Likes

My small veg closet. These ‘seedlings’ are a few weeks old now and all very happy. I’ll move them into my bigger veg room in the next couple days and bump my just sprouted seedlings into this space.

These seedlings were planted 3 days ago. The 2 that aren’t up yet are showing just below the soil so 100% germ on these. They are 4 x Cackleberry, 4 x Orange Sunshine, 3 x Snow Lotus unkown mother (10-D), 2 x mystery male X jungle spice, and one Reiko FAM auto. I should have put the auto into its final bigger pot, but totally didn’t think of that…I’m not sure what I’ll do as it gets a bit bigger

17 Likes

The g99s are doing really great. They’ve more or less stopped stretching now. The middle buds were as close as 15" to the bulb so I put it up a bit today and got some lights out shots. They’re at 2.5 weeks now…

20 Likes

I moved the smaller plants down to my new veg room. Its nice to finally have it up and running, and I’m only using 1 light out of 3 still. Right now I’ve got my mothers in there, a couple seedlings and 4 autoflowers…there will be 12 more seedlings in there, its gonna get pretty busy soon

Here’s the G99 #4 mother. This is the original plant from seed and its been in this tiny pot for over 3 months lol. It doesn’t mind at all, I just hacked about 50% off it yesterday too. The other 4 g99 females from seed are in the bud room, and the mothers I have of them are from clones…they’re much more manageable I just cloned this one to do the same

15 Likes

Here’s some autos, they’ve all been really happy and easy to take care of. I plan on constantly sprouting a few and lining the sides of this veg room with autos at different stages. These ones are almost 4 weeks old

This is a Dark Spark from @Mr.Sparkle, and an Earth Lover (CBD) from @Sebring. Great shape on both and nice vigor!

This is a Dragons Tongue and The Fuzz from the same generous folks. They’re all starting to noticeably flower now, its pretty exciting to watch how quickly they develop, I’ve never done autos indoors before.

18 Likes

Got that right! … Grew my GS outside 2 years ago, and my buddies told me it was more pungent, and potent than my usual indoors… I was shocked to hear it!..
And I will admit, It was the honest truth… Outdoor plants usually have cooler nights than indoor, and a slight breeze at all times. Plus, you cant beat the lumen output of the sun… Outdoor grows ROCK! Unless you live in an area where rain is common. Thats me!! :unamused:

6 Likes

Definitely. It can get pretty wet here some years, especially in late summer and fall when nugs are getting fat.

And ya not just the lumens of the sun, but the complete spectrum just makes them go crazy.

5 Likes

garden is looking great :thumbsup: everything looks spot on

4 Likes

Man things are looking great over there. Fantastic job. Damn your G99 stalk is monster for that size of pot Haha love it :v:

5 Likes

G99s at day 22. Just stacking up and loving life…still straight mega crop @ 1.2g/L and they’re showing no problems whatsoever. I bumped the light up a bit more today, tallest middle buds are about 12" from the 600W, and most outside stuff is around 20".

These things REEK…its hard to describe the smell so far, but very pungent and pleasant. They’re also very frosty for only week 3, especially the #9 in the back right corner.

19 Likes