Beacher - some past grows and future

They are doing really well for week 3, how tall were they when you flipped them they looked quite short in your other pics.

5 Likes

Hmm I didnā€™t measure but probably about a foot. Theyā€™re not really stretchy plants, around average I would say.

5 Likes

Mine stretched quite a bit, they went from 2ft to just under 4ft. I am thinking of when I should flip the next ones I do, as I have about 2 ft of stalks up from the pot with nothing growing on them. I will try flipping at 12 inches next time, and save a couple of weeks of veg time.

7 Likes

Well mine were all Listed before going under the screen, so alot of the stretch was more lateral than upwards. How far along are yours?

5 Likes

Its at 8 and a half weeks but my timer was sabotaged by squirrels 2 weeks into flower, so it kinda re vegged for 9 days with 24/7 light, probably why it stretched so much lol. It stopped it doing anything for a while so I am thinking it is more like 6-7 weeks in reality. I just topped this one to see what it do without too much interference for the first run.

6 Likes

Freaking squirrels lol. Iā€™m sure that setback had some effect on them so they might behave differently next time. I always find that a strain gets better the second time I run it, I think due to maturity or something.

5 Likes

Nice. You are referring to the giant in the back?

OMG we got this one every pot we put on the porch he has to dig in ā€¦canā€™t leave the house.

5 Likes

In the back right corner of the screen, I also have 3 plants on a shelf in 1 gallons along the back wall there that look alot bigger than they are. The really tall one is a girl scout cookies.

And yes squirrels are cute but so stupid. Apparently they donā€™t even remember where they bury stuff, they just put it wherever and hope to find something when they dig in the future.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Iā€™ve got the solution for him:

14 Likes

OUCH! :see_no_evil: and 20 characters :grin:

5 Likes

New ideas for hanging baskets?

6 Likes

You are killin it bro! those look amazing. Glad to hear they are happy and easy going on the megacrop.

I have a friend who finished a grow with these and heā€™s reporting stinky sock funk along with some cheesy feet and other stank profiles :laughing:

5 Likes

Just got caught up (60 something threads to go, doing some defoliation on the threads Iā€™ve followed lol). Really killing it in there Beacher! Cant wait til I move and can pop some beans myself! Really looking forward to popping those G99s! @paintedfire420 really created some fire with those. Havenā€™t seen a bad grow with em yet

7 Likes

Really looking good beacher! Nice work!! :trophy:

4 Likes

Thanks all!

@ChronicMcBudz this is one of the easiest, most vigorous strains Iā€™ve ever grown. As soon as I saw painteds pics of it I was smitten. If it yields decently and is half as potent as Iā€™m expecting itā€™s gonna be a keeper for sure.

I have copies of all 5 females, I think the hardest part will be picking one lol

8 Likes

Thatā€™s where I fucked up. I have some beauties I never cloned. I think I will be doing my first re veg session on these. Wifey just cut the first one yesterday morning. Half amber already. This one is ahead of the others by at least 5 days.

8 Likes

Have only revegged a couple plants over the years but it wasnā€™t overly hard. The bluest light you have for 24 hours a day and they start coming around in a couple weeks usually.

10 Likes

These Guava Hashplant x C99ā€™s reveg easily, no problems there. :slight_smile: Just leave some good bit of nuggage and foliage at the bottom if you can and youā€™re ready to rock and roll!

6 Likes

Got a few (crappy) pics today lol. Here are the various seedlings, notice that they look pretty bad. They were all looking fine then seemed to stall out and stop drinking. Turns out the cheap coco I used hadnā€™t been flushed enough and must have still had some salts in it. I flushed them all then rewet with 1/2 strength mega crop and theyā€™ve started to turn around nicely in the last couple days. Lesson learnedā€¦no more cheap coco!

I also used the same cheap coco for some clones I cut a while ago and theyā€™re taking much longer than usual to root.

14 Likes