Beacher - some past grows and future

For my money, but I don’t get through tons of strains like you do haha. Seems people are really love the doc Holliday crosses too, so you probably can’t go wrong with either one.

4 Likes

Too many good reports of it…must be good and stable like 50states Orange Goji is!!!

I SHALL RUN THEM

4 Likes

RUN ORANGE GOJI if ya got it…if not, GET IT RUN IT…if you do not believe me, ask @Meesh
she sampled some recently. BEST I ran all last year of maybe 25 strains…BY A MILE!!!

6 Likes

Both GH99 and DH99 are very nice but the GH99 has a flavour that is unreal. It’s hard to even explain what the taste is it’s so unique. Spicy fruit? It’s complex for sur

Edit- I’m going to roll and smoke a GH99 now strictly for research purposes :rofl:

8 Likes

You guys are killing me with this. I had a cabinet to build out and tags to buy and missed on these. But…I got the Goji QM x SL cross hehe…GH’s unknowns lol I can do those.

5 Likes

So many people got 50 and 100 lots of the Orange Goji, should be able to trade for some. I only have a few, cannot help you with them

5 Likes

I have a few of those and they will be my next sprouts. Gotta clear up some slots first and would love to be rid of PM before starting them too, but I’m definitely stoked on that one.

@Mongobongo depends on the pheno, but I’d call the flavor something like ‘pineapple coffee gasoline hashplant with fruit’ lol. It’s very distinctive, but somehow very familiar at the same time.

5 Likes

PM NEVER EVER EVER EVER goes away once a plant has it.HOPE you know that!

NEVER…can keep it at bay, but once a plant has PM is HAS PM FOR EVER…FACT!!!

I had a LOVED Mom who got Pm. A cut of a cut of a cut of a cut…13 DEEP…still PM!!!

NOW…ANY sight of PM…GARBAGE CAN!!!

5 Likes

Huh, that ain’t good haha. How did you prevent your other plants from getting it too?

1 Like

To me, best there is…will prevent others from getting it, keeps it at bay…BUT…like I said, get pm on a plant now…it goes to garbage can ASAP…PM is THE DEVIL…I will take spotted mites on my nut sack before another PM invasion!!! TRUTH!!!

5 Likes

@beacher

HOPE YOU KNOW…I was not ragging on you nor being mean /rude…or not trying to anyways, lol.

PM is systemic , just the way it is. Tired of folks pretending they got “rid of it”…cause they did not!!!

IF you keep it around , your gonna have to hit your other plants 3 times a week with M.C…NOT WORTH IT

PM plant pretty much has to go or soon all othere will have it too. It will spread!

6 Likes

I threw away some seeds from another grower who produced some blue dream x stardawg2 and 1 other cross beans because his mom’s all had pm.
That and doling out dud clips off from dud moms.

4 Likes

Oh man believe me I know, I got rid of mites pretty easily a while ago…first time getting them I thought I was screwed. But this stuff truly is the both haha

Will have to find some of that spray I’ve never heard of it before. I wonder what it’s made of?

3 Likes

I have the same problem, arose in the past 2 months after running humidifier.
I may need you recipe. I am gonna wash down my 5x5 as soon as my 2 remaining plants finish. About 1 week.
Never had even a bug in 2 years and now this.

3 Likes

Here’s one, but there are many similar ones.

Ingredients:

1 gallon of water
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon dishwashing liquid

Keep in mind this is for on the plants. If I was washing a room I’d probably use bleach or rubbing alcohol.

5 Likes

Arghh. PM - have lost 2 grows to that nasty stuff.

How’s it going with your coco and nutes? Better I hope.

2 Likes

Ya not too bad. The autos have been hard to dial in so they’re not looking as good as they could be, but everything else is great so far… except the pm of course. Still keeping it at bay with regular h2o2 sprays.

I’ve got some potassium bicarbonate on the way that apparently will stop it in its tracks with applications every 2 weeks or so. Supposed to be very effective, here’s hoping!

7 Likes

Im curious to hear how your Dragon Tongue turned out. The three Earth Lover I Had in my system turned out to all be males, so I now have three Dragon Tongue in there. They are about three weeks from sprout.

Have you had a chance to try it out? Wondering how it works for pain, sleep etc or any other feed back you might have. This is my first hi CBD/low THC grow.

Next round will probably be something with more of a 50/50 mix just to compare.

3 Likes

It’s nice, turns out I actually get baked from CBD. I know that sounds crazy but apparently there are others out there with the same thing. It’s not quite the same as a regular buzz but kinda more focused, good for getting stuff done.

I also took it down a couple weeks earlier than I would have liked to due to powdery mildew so that might have had some effect.

6 Likes

Excellent! I still have several weeks to go, but Im looking forward to seeing how well it handles pain.

Thanks!

3 Likes