Beacher - some past grows and future

Well my life has sucked ass for the last couple weeks. I’ve barely been home and have been neglecting my ladies, but they’ve taken it OK surprisingly.

I sprayed every plant I have with my potassium bicarbonate mix (3tbsp PB, 1tbsp veg oil, 1tsp dish soap/gallon of water). After a few days I still wasn’t seeing any hints of it and was very excited, but at about the 6 day mark it started showing up again in my g99 bud room. I resprayed them last night. No sign of it still in the other 2 rooms which is nice…

Here are the g99s and tester clones in the background at day 27

Here’s the #1 g99. It was my favorite last round and is doing very well again. I’m now feeding them Nutri+ two part that I had laying around and they’re loving it…i got sick of endless issues with Mega Crop. Good thing I have like 15lbs of it laying around still lol

Here are the tester clones that live on the back shelf of the same room. They’re all doing well at day 26. In no particular order there are 2 x Cackleberry, 1 Orange Sunshine, 2 x mystery male x Jungle Spice, and 3 Girl Scout Cookies fem from Monster Genetics.

So far no crazy standouts, although the Orange Sunshine does have a really amazing orangey smell. The one mystery male x Jungle Spice smells EXACTLY like the one pheno of Jungle Spice I ran a couple times…its uncanny really

12 Likes

Wohoooo my dear friend,

wonderful girls, very well done sir!!! I have my hat off! :heart:

And when you want some pearls of wisdom on your origination:

to handle life more with wise love and loving wisdom feel free to let me know bro :heart:

3 Likes

I would love that. Usually I handle life with sarcastic anger and booze lol

7 Likes

You grow does not look like you have been gone.

There is a massive show for 420 in your area. I’m going to come. I’ll pm ya maybe we can’t meet up there. :v:

5 Likes

I was not aware, hit me up :+1:

5 Likes

Alright Beacher send me an PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

The autos are almost all showing some amber now, so I’ll chop them in the next couple days. A couple of the FAMs and one of the big Dark Sparks that I planted a few days later will probably go another week or so.

They turned out OK, but many are really foxtailed for some reason and have some crispy leaves. I guess I overfed them or something. They haven’t got the most attention in these last few weeks unfortunately. That said they all smell really great and are sticky as hell so I’ll take it :+1:

15 Likes

This is an Earth Lover CBD fem that I had in my veg room. I was really stoked on this plant because it’s looked absolutely perfect since day 1, but it sadly turned out to be a male. I considered letting it drop some pollen, but didn’t want to risk it with so many flowering plants nearby…

9 Likes

The g99s and friends are at day 33 now. I had them all out for another defol/training and potassium bicarb spray. The PM keeps showing up about every 5 days or so, it is definitely less aggressive when it does though, I just see the odd small spot.

Here’s the #7 out getting a shower. This is the nicest of the phenos structure wise, no staking needed at all yet vs the others that have all started needing some support.

Here’s all 4 of them with the 8 SOG style ladies in the background

14 Likes

I always seem to get attached to the male plant before they sex… some of my favs turned out to be males

Looks good beacher.

6 Likes

Ya they’re always so vigorous and healthy!

5 Likes

A little more hungrier to blow their wads

4 Likes

Aren’t we all :joy:

And 20 chars

3 Likes

G99s and friends are at day 39 now. The second spraying of potassium bicarbonate seems to have been very effective. The first time I sprayed I saw pretty significant PM showing back up after about 5 days. Its been over a week since the second spraying and I’m not seeing any at all still.

The spray definitely did burn the pistils though, they turned a dark almost brown color. I think going forward I can bomb them with it in veg and should hopefully only need one or two preventative sprays in early flower. That said new pistils are growing in nicely and trichomes/leaves don’t really seem affected. I don’t think its stunted them much if at all either.

11 Likes

Here are my 8 tester clones from the back shelf. They’re a bit overfed…I’ve switched from Mega Crop to Nutri+ 2 part that I had laying around. It’s really nice, but I definitely went a bit strong on it lol. I flushed them and have backed it off to 75% strength with a bit of cal-mag.

These are my 2 Cackleberries. They have a nice structure on the taller side. Very rock hard nugs and a candy smell.

10 Likes

Next up are the seeds I made myself. Mystery male X Jungle Spice. One is much taller, the short one is a bit of a runt with poor traits. The taller one has a good sized topper on it thats been swelling rapidly in the last few days…i think its gonna be a bigun.

Dense nugs, very sticky…the tall one smells hashy and the short smells just like jungle spice

9 Likes

These are 3 Girl Scout Cookies fems by Monster Genetics…I won these from the Vault in a giveaway here :sunglasses:

I’m impressed with them, they’re quite uniform in structure and smell. Medium height, tight nugs, vigorous and easy to grow. They have a fruity/perfumey sort of smell.

This one has an awesome triple bud growth pattern.

11 Likes

This is my sole Orange Sunshine female. Its a shorter plant and a bit bushy. It seems to have really not liked the stronger feedings, which is strange because its a total nute pig in veg haha

Smaller nugs but VERY resinous and a really nice lemony smell. I’m really looking forward to tasting this one.

I’m happy with all these strains this round…its pretty much all OG gear too. I’m thinking I’ll definitely find one or two keeper moms out of these.

10 Likes

Clones of everything chilling in the veg room. I’ve been letting them get big because I’ll toss some into my other flower room shortly and I haven’t decided which ones yet. After that I’ll just have a few small moms in here.

A couple Dark Spark autos that live in the back of the veg room. Both green phenos and very nice smelling.

15 Likes

Got a lot going on, and they are looking good Bleacher. How many weeks of veg are you flowering the G99 at.

3 Likes