Beacher - some past grows and future

Yeah that one drives me crazy as well, depending on, if I am on the phone or PC. Canadian/US language replace a lot of s’s with z’s at the ends of words on spell check.

Center and centre is another one lol.

2 Likes

That explains it then, I was on a supersonic transcontinental flight when I wrote that :neutral_face:

I use alot of Canadian spellings, especially when Z aka ZED is involved.

1 Like

You flown on concord?

1 Like

Nope, it was a TU-144 actually!

2 Likes

Ahh the Russian version, that must have been cool.

1 Like

The borscht was incredible :tophat:

2 Likes

No caviar ?

1 Like

It wouldn’t have blended well with my cigar.

I sampled a #5 orange goji nug I took at day 56 and WOW. Just an amazing flavor that’s very floral and distinctive. Very familiar I used to buy weed with this flavor in the early 2000s and have never tasted it again since. Killer high too!

4 Likes

I have one vegging atm hoping it will make it to flowering lol. Poor thing has had a hard life so far. Hoping to flip it in about 2 weeks.

1 Like

Awesome!! Got my first set of twins last fall, growing some seeds in my window… in fact, three came up, and I pulled one, but I’m thinking i actually had Triplets!! didn’t even know this could happen til it happened to me. lol

4 Likes

Ya I had never seen it before then saw a couple people on here get them, then a few months ago I got jungle spice triplets but two of them died. I don’t think I’ve seen viable twins before where somebody actually got cuttings of both but I’m sure it’s happened.

Now I’m thinking I’ll probably keep 6B (the ‘runt’), but I don’t think I can leave it in a pot with its dead twin… awkward haha. I might try to flower out the double seedling pot to let them have some closure :thinking:

1 Like

Here they are today thriving as usual. Every week or so I cut them both back to 2 tiny branches and they just come right back.

They’ve been in this little pot since they were planted on Feb 22…like 3 and a half months!

16 Likes

Whoa cool! Those are the most developed twins I’ve seen. Double your fun. :joy:

2 Likes

Hah!! that’s what I did to my last sisters (not twins) in the same 8 " pot for months, just kept spreading them and pruning them… plants like company;)

3 Likes

Very cool plant beacher

3 Likes

I harvested the Orange Gojis and Blackberry Breath F2s a couple days ago at day 64 (except OG6a which was taken day 62)

The Blackberry Breaths were pretty consistent. Dense, good sized buds. High calyx to leaf ratio, and all very frosty. Thanks @Mongobongo for these I’ll be keeping at least one of these for sure, stellar plants!

As usual apologies for my abhorrent photography skills :expressionless:

BBB 1

This is the most obvious keeper plant I’ve seen in years. Big with a great structure, chunky dense buds, SUPER FROSTY, purple fade with purple veins in the nugs, and a sweet blackberry jam smell. NO VISIBLE PM. 60% cloudy and no amber at day 64.

Just a fucking champ of a pheno…no nute issues, no complaints whatsoever. I can’t wait to let this loose in a big pot.

I took a couple sample nugs from the bottom of this around week 8. Its a nice sweet tasting smoke with a chill indica leaning buzz. Potent but not crazy. The blackberry smell didnt come through but hopefully it will with a cure.

10 Likes

BBB 3

This one was very similar in structure and size to the #1. Not as frosty, and has more of a hashy ‘weed’ smell haha.It looked like it wanted to go purple but ended up with very little. NO VISIBLE PM. ~60% cloudy no amber

A nice smoke more heavy indica, has sort of a smoky butterscotch taste. This is like a lesser version of 1 so I don’t think I’ll keep it.

BBB 6

A bit smaller plant, with smaller nugs that are very dense. Even frostier than #1, like the fan leaves have tons of crystals…very cool. A sweet, earthy berry scent. NO VISIBLE PM. ~80% cloudy, no amber

I’ve got a fresh cut of this I’m going to run again in a larger pot.

Trimmed group shot. Very easy to trim plants!

10 Likes

The Orange Gojis, courtesy of @50State. I’ve been excited to try these for a while, and its a really special strain for sure. I think it might be hard to pick a keeper…

There’s a very distinctive smell/taste to these that I assume is the goji influence. It reminds me of weed we used to get in the 90s, very floral/perfumey…almost like a rose. Its super tasty and addictive.

OG 2

This was the ‘runt’ of the litter. Its quite a bit shorter than the others and pretty bushy/leafy. Has a limey/fuel scent with an underlying hint of the ‘goji’. NO VISIBLE PM. ~25% amber, rest cloudy at day 64

OG 5

Similar structure to 2, but taller and chunkier. Its just one bud top to bottom. Smells like fuel, citrus, and has a strong ‘goji’ (roses) scent to it.NO VISIBLE PM. ~10% amber, rest cloudy.

I took a couple samples off the bottom of this, it was one bud right to the bottom.

I’m leaning towards this as my keeper. The smoke tastes absolutely amazing and its a nice happy ‘sparkly’ kind of high. It started showing calcium and P deficiencies in the last week, but was pretty rock solid up to then.

10 Likes

Now onto the twins, 2 from one seed. I called them Orange Goji 6A and 6B. I didn’t think 6B (the runt) would make it for a while there but i kept pruning the big one to give it light and it pulled through. Now they’re pretty much identical in their original seed pot.

I got viable clones of both and flowered them out, they were both females. Ironically 6B turned out to be bigger once flowered.

OG 6A

A similar structure to 1 and 2, just one bud with no branching or anything. Very pretty frosty lime green buds. Lower odor, smells like cat piss, lemon and a hint of goji. The smoke tastes very ‘cat pissy’ and is good potency, sat leaning buzz.

This one showed a speck of PM at day 62 so I took it a bit before the others. It was the only plant of all of these to ever show any in their lives…I’m hoping these strains are a bit more resistant.

OG 6B

The ‘runt’ twin. It has a different shape than the others, taller with less leafy buds. Fuel + orange + goji smell. Quite frosty with lime green buds.

Potent smoke with a kinda racy ‘sparkly’ buzz. Diesel taste with a hint of orange/goji. This is a potential keeper also.

Group shot of all OG monsters lol. Not bad for 9oz cups though!

16 Likes

In the veg room I have all my mothers and cuttings of OG 5, 6a, BBB 1 and Girl Scout Cookies in 2 gallon hempys. I’ll veg them around 2 weeks i think then move them into the other flowering room.

Here’s a couple Guava 99s out for their weekly lacto spray. I haven’t seen any PM on these since the few specks last time, the potassium bicarbonate seemed to have put it in check. I hate spraying that shit in flower it burns the pistils, but it had to be done

All 7 of the g99s in the back flowering room. I’ve got them under the 400W they don’t take enough space to justify the 600. They’re doing well with this SOG style.

15 Likes