Beacher - some past grows and future

Day 61. 2 of the Blue Island’s are pretty much done, the last one (#4) is still foxtailing and throwing out white pistils, definitely a sativa leaner. It could probably go 10+ weeks, but I’ll take it down soon with the rest. The BG bagseed in the back right just keeps getting bigger…huge footballs

19 Likes

My rubbermaid veg box is pretty damn full. Jungle Spice and Jungle Spice x Black Dominas on the right, they’re just about ready to top/clone and start sexing. Dragonsblood Hashplant seedlings on the left are a couple weeks behind and looking great…they like a heavier feed.

17 Likes

Since my rubbermaid got full I needed more room. I made a little 2 storey clone/veg area in a small closet that will do for now. Girl scout cookies 1 and 2 clones and mothers in here

I’ve been loving coco, so decided to do some clones in ‘California cups’ (clear cups inside opaque ones to block light but still be able to see rooting progress). These were showing roots in about 11 days…way faster than I would usually see in peat pucks. Here’s some roots at 13 days, unreal! Coco freaking rules lol

18 Likes

Isn’t it funny how once licensed you find all sorts of spots to erect veg rooms, seedling rooms, mom room etc hahahahah. Those Licenses should come with a dog house warning from the wife :joy::joy:

Everything is looking awesome. Those are big dank nugs you got there.

7 Likes

Hell ya, I’m loving it. It’s so nice to be able to work through a bunch of plants at once like this and not be paranoid all the time haha

8 Likes

I’ve been rooting clones in coco lately (vs peat pucks), and the results are like night and day. The last round I did had tons of roots at 10 days, here’s a Jungle Spice x Black Domina (#3) that has multiple BIG roots in 7 days…unreal!

16 Likes

Looking good beacher! I Like the scrog setup, tempted to do this on my next grow now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. I wish I would have started scrog earlier, it’s super easy and works so well.

3 Likes

Switching as well. @Mr.Sparkle opened my eyes haha

Your girls gotta be close now!!

4 Likes

Yep, past ten weeks now. Already took down one of the mystery bagseeds, looks pretty nice. The rest will probably be tomorrow or the next day.

Another note re coco cloning, I’ve had this beast out of the dome for 2 hours now and it’s showing no signs of wilting whatsoever in 50% humidity. No more hardening off!

4 Likes

Some great grows Beacher :thumbsup: on the whole thread Bud:)

3 Likes

Here’s my 5 DragonsBlood Hashplant F2s. They’ve been doing great in these tiny little pots. Very easy plants, no complaints at all…I’ve been feeding them at 800ppm and they probably wouldn’t mind a bit higher.

I topped them all for clones today so I can start sexing them.

@MomOnTheRun I got 2 out of 5 bleeders! Really cool, I’ve never seen anything like it…its so dark! Sorry crappy pic lol

9 Likes

Right?! A pleasure to grow even when they go to 2 1/2 times their size in the 2-3 wk flowering stretch

Heavy feeder :wink: After 2 grows with this new soil, I tested my runoff at 1200ppms…it was 1800 so its going down with each grow … I am going to run this soil 1 more time then get it tested to see where it stands in that moment of time to see what I need to add while keeping in mind this soil is ultimately for my outdoor plants every 3 or so yrs

Schweeeeet! So whats your ratio of bleeders?

Never mind :smirk: Yeah… I was hoping there are more bleeders than non seeing how I used all bleeders - getting darker sap is a definite plus to live up to part of the name…there is more going on here and plan on back crossing the seeds from the 1st boy as well as, crossing both boys pollen with Good Shit then work it a few generations naming it “Good Dragonblood Shit” :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

i had this problem i tanked the walls with Fiberglas resin paint everywhere i have 0 damp issues and only cost £70 to do an entire basement x2 coats in gloss white

2 Likes

They really are pleasant to grow, they have a great natural shape to them too…like a trophy cup. I might have had 3 out of 5 bleeders, but one was just showing purple hues on the cuts rather than full on bleeding. It might start to go a bit more when it gets bigger.

@wildboyz1 nice! I was looking into ‘whitewash’ or something like that to seal the walls, have never seen this stuff it sounds perfect.

4 Likes

you mix it in 2 parts everything ie brushes and rollers you use will be covered in it and afterwards rendered useless as i just make sure you order white or buy a white pigment pal turns to plastic it gives a plastic type coating all over i cant rate it enough pal

1 Like

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20kg-Pack-General-Purpose-Fibreglass-Resin/262170109752?_trkparms=aid%3D555018%26algo%3DPL.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140122125356%26meid%3D7843fe67d9364f71be8985a58c7f35e3%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D12%26mehot%3Dag%26sd%3D113758329564%26itm%3D262170109752&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851 i sure hope u can find this near you as it is the BOMB pal

1 Like

Good info, thanks. If it’s a 2 part it might be similar to the stuff a guy used to fill cracks in a different houses basement years ago. He said it would still be standing even after the concrete around it crumbled…serious stuff!

yes pal its used in the roofing industry as a roof sealer there are many variants but i find the general purpose stuff is thick and 100% waterproof and is paint/sandable though is really not needed (sanding and painting) as finish is high gloss

1 Like

So I harvested everything a few days ago on May 26. Looks pretty good! Here’s some pics…

A nice group shot:

This was a bubblegum bagseed. Really big football sized buds, but fluffy and unimpressive smell/resin production. It also went herm big time so not a keeper lol. Its the really green one on the right.

BIG buds but kinda bush looking too…

Partially trimmed (I just took mostly fan leaves for a slower dry).

22 Likes