Beacher - some past grows and future

Next up is the least nice of the Blue Islands, number 4. Still a very nice plant, but not as chunky as the others and still wasn’t quite done at 10.5 weeks. You can see it was still throwing out green foxtails and white hairs until the end. This one hermed out on me too

Nice colours and good citrusy smell to her.

19 Likes

This is the number 2 Blue Island. A really nice plant, great shape and chunky buds with a more perfumey kinda scent than the others. Threw a couple bananas so not a keeper either.

22 Likes

Lastly my keeper, number 3 Blue Island. Chunky, beautiful colours, and a lemon/lime koolaid type smell. Also the only plant in the room that didn’t herm so she wins. I’ve got it starting reveg now.

She trims up really nicely too!

Overall I’m pretty happy with this round yield and quality wise. I don’t know whats up with all the hermies though, I’ve never really had any before. I’m not so surprised with the bagseed throwing bananas, but these Blue Islands shouldn’t have done that…old trusted genetics. I’ll have to do some light leak tests on my room, but I don’t think there are any to be honest.

31 Likes

Great looking plants man! :metal::sunglasses::metal:

4 Likes

3 looks good enough to eat!!! Good job!

3 Likes

top looking plants man what did you yeild overall pal

2 Likes

I’m not sure yet. Doing final dry(ish) trim today so I should have a rough idea soon.

3 Likes

Serious buds man looks awesome :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks! Have done a bit of sampling and it’s definitely good smoke.

4 Likes

Well done buddy!!!

2 Likes

Looks great man. That blue island keeper looks delicious. Great summertime smoke.

3 Likes

Ya it’s a nice up daytime type smoke for sure. A bit too strong for my pansy ass though lol.

4 Likes

How did it do in the nostalgia department?

2 Likes

It won’t take long to get some tolerance built up to it.

1 Like

Flavor wise it reminds me of blueberry we used to buy from a guy I worked with waaay back in the day.

2 Likes

Very nice grow. :fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Its been a while since I’ve updated…things are pretty slow around here lately but about to pick up.

Here’s my veg box. I had 8 Jungle Spice and Jungle Spice x Black Domina mothers in here that finally started showing preflowers. I got 2 JS females and 1 JSxBD and culled the rest. The others are Girl Scout Cookies (2 phenos), and Drangonsblood Hashplants (3 of them). In the middle are two newly sprouted autos (Dark Sparks and Da Green from Mr Sparkle) that I’ll be putting outside when they get a bit bigger.

I cloned my 5 DBHPs and put them into a small closet with LEDs for sexing…they didn’t want to show preflowers for some reason. So far I’ve culled 2 males, 2 are confirmed females and 1 is still undetermined. They’re really pretty plants and super easy to take care of, but sadly I’ll be killing these after sexing…I still have mothers and will be putting them into my new room when its finished. I know they take about 13 weeks so don’t have the space for that kind of time commitment yet. I’m excited to eventually try these, they’re really cool and happy plants.

Here’s my big room with 9 plants flipped 3 days ago. There are 6 Girl Scout Cookies fem from BC Bud depot (2 phenos), 2 different Jungle Spices and 1 Jungle Spice x Black Domina. I put them into 1 gallon pots of coco…I should have went bigger. I already need to water them every 2 days, its gonna be daily or multiple times daily very soon :open_mouth:

Thats about it for now. I’m working on a new big veg box, and then will build a big perpetual flowering box that I can more readily throw things in and out of to test/sex etc. I’m also planning on starting a bunch of C99 x Guava seeds from PaintedFire very soon to go through for a keeper :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Nice man things are looking very clean and organized! I bet your anxiously waiting to drop some of the C99.

And those genetics from @Mr.Sparkle seem to be insane. So so deliciously stinky

5 Likes

Thanks. And ya I’m stoked to see how those turn out, haven’t tried autos for years and the last ones I did weren’t particularly nice

5 Likes

Day 8 of flowering, switched from the 400 MH conversion bulb to the 600 HPS. They really stretched I’m surprised the GSC stretched so much. GSC3 like tripled in size and has a really beefy stem on it, looking like it will be a monster.

The JS and JSxBD stretched less, great shape to them as well.

A lights off pic, and lights on under the 600

So far they’re drinking every 2-3 days which is fine, I have a feeling that will be every day soon.

15 Likes