Beacher - some past grows and future

Thanks guys. They seemed really stretchy at first, I had to make little stands to hold them up but now they’re super compact… really tight nodes. I actually jacked the light way up the last few days so they’d lank out a bit to get some cuttings.

@paintedfire420, I started 9 total, 5 of the #2 and 4 of the #1. Of the seven I have left I’m not sure which is which, would have to check my notes. They’re so uniform I don’t expect to see much difference between the two anyways.

Way to pollen chuck and make something better than like 95% of the professional ‘breeders’ out there lol

9 Likes

just found this thread, very nice plants, and awesome dyi grow closet as well as cloner/veg rubber maid. You had that puppy full and healthy.

5 Likes

There is better stuff here from the members than 95% of the $200 plus bullshit packs. I do not see me starting ANY Seed Bank seeds anytime in the near future.

I too have some of his G99’s running, and BNK too, all of them look nice but they are outdoors.

BTW…just throw your cuts into the 12/12 room NOW. By the time they root, they will also show you sex, save you 10 days or so…

8 Likes

That’s a really good tip, I never thought of that lol. I’m sure they’ll root either way…

And ya the genetics on here are legit
I’ve bought my share of seeds and they’ve mostly been just ‘OK’.

It’s all about mother selection for me, I found a keeper girls scout cookies, and I guarantee I’ll find one in the guava 99s. Then I run those consistently and I can test anything else on the side

3 Likes

I do much the same. Have 2 regulars I like, will load up on them, then go “hunting” new stuff.

I promise you will find something to your liking in PFire’s beans.

I have never grown GSC, smoked it in Colorado, was TASTY, but DRY and NOT stoney…DOES IT GROW really small ??..I am SICK of lil Buds, my 2 favorites throw TINY golf ball Buds, and I just did 2 runs with them. Time for COLA’s…lol.

Get some beans from 50State too mang…his Orange Goji exhibits extreme hybrid vigor, and I hear smokes great too.

YES they will root just as fast under the 12/12, then instead of chucking them out, place them on top of the pots you have going in the flower room and grow “mini’s”…

I did a “Mini” grow 2 years ago. Quart sized pots, 65 of them under my single 750, 12/12 from seed. All manner of strains, was very cool harvest, I need to do it again, a GREAT way tp Pheno hunt or test new seeds.

6 Likes

Ya that’s my plan for sure. I’ve seen some gsc with pretty big dense nugs, I think it’s a crapshoot. Really looking forward to the g99s, and I was planning to throw them into the bud room wherever they fit lol

2 Likes

Everything is looking good. Did you get the bugs sorted?

Your outdoor plants are nice. Mosquitos this year have been insane and your spot looks free from them. I’m jealous :v:

5 Likes

Dank Buds:) and some german beer! I like that:))))))

3 Likes

I did actually. They were only on some mothers in a Rubbermaid in a different room, thankfully. I chopped them down to one tiny branch each and ran them under the tub every day for like 2 weeks and believe it or not no mites any more for free!

3 Likes

Hey Beacher hope all is well … I got that round leaf on a clone of mine too lol out of all the ones I cut it was the only one to have it

10 Likes

Wow cool it’s so weird. Reminds me of a pea plant lol. What’s the strain?

4 Likes

The strain came from a friend of mine, it comes from Cali I believe. This is what they told me it was brother.

8 Likes

Sounds dank. If it does the weird round leaf thing it’s gotta be good haha

3 Likes

Good stuff from Exotic

3 Likes

I hear that lol yeah she smokes good, I’m going to run it again.

3 Likes

I found this on another strain a few months ago, haven’t come across it before

7 Likes

Wow that’s a new one too. Looks like a fig tree or something :peach:

3 Likes

Yeah it does lol , I’m not sure of the strain, It’s bag-seed, had em laying around for a bit decided to pop one… Probably a good 10yo.

1 Like

Could be Frisian duck, they look similar.

8 Likes

Yeah they do look alike , so it Very well could be Shadey.

3 Likes