BeagleZ Corner

Ok Fam, here’s the final results of the days work. Pretty pleased with the results, the SourGraoe looks stellar. Super stoked on that batch @DougDawson thank you again brother!

Got a bunch I’ll use to find some recipes for my wife.
And I want to press some for solvent-less carts.

Still have almost all my trim :confused: Hope there’s another cold day soon so I can finish that up

Had it in the freezer for the few hours I got the sleep last night. Broke it up and in the old pizza box now. I’ll break up it up more through out the day :man_shrugging:. Going to try to convince the Mrs. to let me put it in the fridge for a couple days :crossed_fingers:
If not I’ll hook the dry tent back up I guess.
I’m a little worried that I didn’t pre think my drying process more.

16 Likes

Dude dry it in the freezer, I microplaned my recent wash into a parchment lined sheet tray and just stuck the whole Thing in our chest freezer downstairs, left it for like 10-12 days and pulled that beautiful caramel color when I pressed/rolled it out

7 Likes

Great stuff. Thanks @BeagleZ

3 Likes

Doesn’t have to be a freeze dryer @LegsMahoney?
That would excellent as the feeezer in the garage has plenty of room :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My pleasure @Soillife, thanks for hanging around bud :fist_left:

3 Likes

It doesn’t!! Check out @JoeCrowe 's Hash making thread! As long as it’s a frost free unit, it’ll act as a slow freeze fryer

4 Likes

Yea man, as long as it’s frost free like @HeadyBearAdventures and Joe said then it’ll work, I’m pretty sure most modern freezers are frost free even if they don’t advertise em as such, so unless your freezer is from the 70s you should be good to go

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Frost free could speed it up, but any freezer works. It uses basic thermodynamics.

5 Likes

You have really got the bubble hash making dialed in.

5 Likes

Thank you @Tejas but I can not take credit. @LegsMahoney gave me the itch and I learned everything from @JoeCrowe and @ReikoX threads and of course some Frenchy mixed in.
For a first go at machine washing I think I’d say I’m on the right path but have a long long way to go.

10 Likes

Alright Fam, back to some growing of the pot.
Update for day 7 of flower in the 4x4 and the girls are poppin.

This morning before lights out they had a spritz of some goods. BlueberryFFJ, LV, OHN and back to the WCP this week.

The blueberry FFJ is prob my favorite input, the plants absolutely love it. They exploded today.
Later this week they will get a JLF drench.

Need to get in there and defoliate and shave the legs up again before things get too unruly. The growth with the KNF is bonkers, best run in the bed yet.

As always if y’all want me to elaborate on anything just let me know and I can go in on a rant :wink:

Alright here’s some pics…

The new BR pheno, way slower grower and much denser node spacing. She was deff the slowest to start stretching but she’s making progress now…

SpaceCowboy #2 is the slower/smaller of the two SC’s, but… this one had a tripliod branch and another branch had a quadruple node, not sure what you call that.
So I cloned the shit of her lol…

SC#1 is taking off nicely. Second fastest in the tent. This ones got a lot of double serration leaf sets. This might be a real fun pack to expand…

SunRa is a beast. It’s taking all I have to contain her. She literally busting at the seems, coming up from under the outside of the trellis everywhere. Also the tallest most badass looking cola forming in the tent so far…

I feel like I finally got the placement right. The two tallest will be on the back walls I can’t access and the shorter ladies are in the front. Check out that sun ra standing tall back there :blush:

I also put all the Strawberry Temple wash leftovers in the bed as a top dress…

I love the first week of flower, well really the whole stretch but the first week really is my favorite I think. Tells me how the bed is doing, and shows me a glimpse of what the plants are going to do.

Hope everyone has a great week, and

Haaapy birthday to you, happpppy birthday to you, happy biiirrrrrthday @VAhomegrown , haaaaaapy biiiiiirrrrthday to you!!!

Y’all be good, good vibes y’all

20 Likes

Very nice! Orderly, organized, clean workshop. Mine always looks like a tornado went through it.

7 Likes

That’s just the inside of the tent :wink:

3 Likes

Wow great thread. Took a while to get through it. One of the best I’ve seen so far on OG. I’m definitely adding this to the watch list. Great bud blasts and strain choices!

6 Likes

Banging!! My tent is kinda the same way by accident. Had 3 new phenos so guessed on placement hoping they were girls. All 3 were girls, two tallest plants ended up in the back and shortest one up front. Sometimes it all works out perfectly!

14 Likes

garden is looking sweeeeeet man, girls are filling out that tent quickly. Great job man…I have a front row seat.

5 Likes

Welcome to the corner @MonsterDrank, thank you for the kind words. You got my last like for an hour.
Its a mad/fun house around here.

Bangin indeed @imstinky! What week are you in? Lookin tough brother!

@Mrgreenthumb, thank you. Yeah man, im really pleased with the growth so far, just got to hjold course and not screw things up :crazy_face:

12 Likes

Today is 26f. That pic is from 21f. I’ve since supercropped the tall top on the left. She got too close to the light

8 Likes

Morning Fam!
Was planning on doing my update tomorrow on day 14 but as I peaked in the tent this morning before lights out I just can’t help but share progress.

I could not be happier with how things are going (knocks on head). Today is day 13 of 12/12 already have a really nice bud set. Still stretching it seems.

The results from alternating the supplements in the maintenance solutions are exceeding any of my expectations. This is the road I’ll be taking from here. The vigorous growth, fast bud set and overall general health of the plants is stellar.

The one thing that is bugging me is the overpopulation of rove beetles again. So last night I put the top layer of my worm bin, this is jam packed with mites so I’m hoping this provides some more food for them. And then mulched with some oyster straw to hopefully give them a better habitat encouraging them to stay put :thinking:
The straw is the only difference I can’t think of from last round where the roves weren’t an issue at all. So worth a shot.

The girls got Bloom Maintenance solution + WCA foliar yesterday along with the JLF watering. 4oz in 3 gallons of water with .5oz of WormBinJuice. I have also been trying to hit them with the foliar twice. Once 15 minutes or so before lights on and then 15 minutes before lights out.

PhotoDump…

That is all for now.
Y’all be good, good vibes y’all :sunglasses:

26 Likes