BeagleZ Corner

Up next on the block is the SunRa

the second of my all time favorites to date (right now).

The cedar pheno. Cedar with a touch a citrus oil. To me it basically smells like a more woodsy Goo-Gone.

Like the BR this one ended up translating aroma to flavor. the initial fruity/berry flavor has given way to more woodsy with a touch of citrus. Very pleasant :yum:

The stone on this one is pretty hard hitting for me, not in a bad way at all. hit the eyes pretty quick, sweaty face feeling. Happy/trippy, give the feeling of being tall and short at the same time, has a somewhat out of body feeling. Great for concerts or outdoor festivities. Not really into her at night as it can make me a little jittery if I’m not doing something.

The yeild was great, she was a monster, I have much much more than a lid left of her lol.
Above average for sure, of course I kept a momma of her as well, planning on running her outside next year, I think the sun gods will shine on her.

She checks all the boxes, so again i want to give that 10/10 but I just have a hard time with that. So for the time being she gets a 9/10. We will see how she ages in those nifty grove bags.

Direct and indirect sun lighting, later obviously, apologies for the harshness…

28 Likes