BeagleZ Corner

Omg with that lineup, I don’t wanna miss a single update!

5 Likes

Wait! You are running four different strains? Whoo wee boy! You’re gonna be image

7 Likes

He’s gonna be high on whatever farm animal he picks!

7 Likes

You know I like diversity :crazy_face:

4 Likes

K, so we all agree on this latest lineup…?

Still wish the Turkish twist was here. Could always put in the EB if/when it comes since that ST is behind the 4x4 in flower. But really want that in the big tent .

Wanted to do the all COPA run but this should work out I think

7 Likes

What up Fam, quick update tonight.
Put in some work the last few nights so thought I’d recap.

4x4 got 6 gallons of JMS 10:1 Saturday

EB got filled with LABs and top watered with JMS, just enough.
Added a new member to my AC Infinity family.

I think it is evident they like the brew :slight_smile:

Isolated and lollipopped the tallest tops on the ST. That one job took 2 hours. I feel much much better about the canopy now. Way less of a shit show.

Put the @bassman5420 tent spreaders to work for the second trellis layer. Loving these things. Really makes a world of difference.

Dump time…

That’s all I have tonight. Good vibes go out to all!

25 Likes

Hell ya bud! Looking great in there, glad you like the spreader gear :+1:

4 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 08.57.12

3 Likes

Looking good in there!

2 Likes

Hell yeah!! Def gotta run the Saints Crossing and SSDD bx. The BD freebie The White x Sunshine would be my choice as well. And then a Copa for the last pack.

I’m sure whatever you chose will be fire anyways!!

5 Likes

Grow looks great!
I am out of likes for a bit so I am forced (insert arm twist emoji here) to post.

I am 100% on board with wearing slipper in the grow.

Beaglez grow slippers zoomed

I sometimes wear my smoking jacket in the grow with my slippers :wink:

I can tell you from experience that you have to stay on top of those leather laces that hold those slippers together. They are a pain in the :unicorn:
Ya ya! there were no Donkey emojis and it was my way of paying tribute the the Purple Unicorn…

I made the switch to the lined crock type shoe/slippers.
I am a frugal SOB so I went with the inexpensive Ozark Trail knock off versions of the lined crocs. Best part is I can wear the crocs outside in the wet weather for a minute if needed.

Ok enough slipper talk.
Where’s my jacket? I have to go check on the plants… :dash:

12 Likes

Lol @Maddawg … my wife gets me a new pair every year. And you are spot on about the laces.
I may have to follow your leadwith those crocs… I always end up stepping on the backs of the slippers anyway.
And we all need a nice velvety smoking jacket for sure

Thank you for this post, you really brightened my day :+1: too funny

4 Likes

Croc gang!! Crocs are ugly as hell, but they are the BEST house/yard shoe. They don’t stay wet so if you walk through dewy grass or spill water on them, they can be bone dry in seconds. Treads aren’t deep so they don’t track anything inside. They float if you ever use them as river/lake shoes.

I was skeptical at first, but I wear mine all the time. And even convinced my hater wife to get a pair and she loves them now too.

Do it!

7 Likes

crocs for life.

3 Likes

I dont know if I could ever croc…

3 Likes

My username is a bit of a joke. I can’t walk around barefoot because of a shitty ankle and fallen arches. My feet demand support, and Crocs - no matter how ugly - deliver. I’ve got those exact grey, lined Crocs pictured above for winter and a tan pair (with deep treads - not sure what they call that line) for summer. Those are my house shoes…

On another note, I also have a pack of that Saint’s Crossing and would love to see you grow some!!!

9 Likes

ill just leave this here:

11 Likes

So wish I was in that studio drinkin That koolaide!

10 Likes

Ok confession time!
I used to despise Crocs… I though they looked like little kids shoes.
Ya, Then I tried a pair.

I lost track of all of the knock off crocks I have laying around, Outside, Inside…
I am most fond of the crocks the dogs left me “I love you daddy” chew marks on…

Now go to any hospital where the staff is on their feet all day long and Bam… Lots “O” Crocks…

5 Likes

same boat. used to clown em. now ive seen the light. actually dig the way they look now too.

5 Likes