BeagleZ Corner

Hey I don’t know if the soil in your box can be too wet. Mine stays wet 24/7 365 1/4 . That’s the beauty of SIPs. Are you using LABS in your reservoir?
After transplant I give a foliar of aloe and tm7 to help things get accustomed.
Looking good over here in your corner!

3 Likes

So far it’s been on since transplant. Will prob leave it on all the time, though I was debating on doing a heavy straw layer instead.
Already have enough going on though so looking for this to be kind of plug and play, we’ll see.

4 Likes

You can do both I suppose. :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes, put labs in, but don’t think she’s drinking yet. The water level hasn’t moved since last night.
It was soupy when I dig the hole last night.

2 Likes

Soupy down at the screen?

1 Like
5 Likes

I didn’t dig that far, prob about 6-7 inches down.

1 Like
5 Likes

I couldn’t resist… figure if she’s going to be a mom let’s stress her a bit and see how she does…

11 Likes

man @BeagleZ thats quite the haul from GLG, love that spot. tents are looking great too man, i gotta get one of those EB to try out, was thinking about throwing one out on my back patio this summer maybe

6 Likes

Thanks for the shout out. Happy Growing DBJ

5 Likes

Good things happening :clap:

13 Likes

I tell it like it is :wink: thanks to you!

3 Likes

I got me some growroom legos to play with tonight :slight_smile: big shout out and a even bigger thank you to @bassman5420 for making these for me on spec and letting me be his guinea pig :laughing:

9 Likes

“We are kink friendly here.”

2 Likes

Hell ya bud :+1: Cant wait to see how you use the stuff :+1:

4 Likes

Quick update!
Man! It’s amazing how much elbow room these things give you.
Cleaned up some wires and moved the fans around a little and to me it’s looking super tight!
Thanks again @bassman5420!!

The girls seem to like it as well, standing tall praying to the medicgrow :joy:

Also decided to get back in there and do a last lower screen defoliation before it gets out of control again, will see what I can do with some of the clips tomorrow down here…

still no cover crop except for a few exceptional bean sprouts :confused:

Saved all the nice Jurassic sized leafs for my first canagar making experience. Looking at molds now actually. Any suggestions are welcome please, this is totally new to me but seems right up my ally.
Used the rest of the trim for another batch of FPJ.
11x15 watercolor paper pad, almost filled up the whole pad…

Decided to do a sugar cap this time. I saw Chris Trump do it in one of his videos so thought give it a shot, why not…

Bonus pomegranate seeds germinated in my worm bin :star_struck:

Not so quick update :wink:

19 Likes

Dude I’ve never thought to clip fans on the drawstring ports like that. Pretty smart thinkin there

5 Likes

Love those tent spreaders man. Looking clean as a whistle in your corner!

3 Likes

Looking slick in there bud! Also what light is that you are using? I get very jealous of these bar lights every time I see them lol!

3 Likes