BeagleZ Corner

Welcome @OldGator !

I know they make them a bit smaller than actual 3’, so it would fit.
My experience and the way I like to grow makes it difficult to get around it inside the 4x4 so I’d think near impossible in a 3x3.

If you have enough space around the tent to unzip the sides, cool but I’d worry about air flow maybe as well.

Would also be tighter and easier to scrog.

I guess like anything in life there are pros and cons, you just have to weigh those out to your particular set of circumstances.

Edit: not sure the diameter of a round 100 gallon off the top of my head, but that might be a better option for 3x3. Would leave the corners open to duct in some fresh air and allow for some vortex action upward.
Edit edit: if it doesn’t fit we’ll have grassroots make a OG 90 gallon version

10 Likes

Love your setup! I’ll definitely be hanging here :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks, yeah It looks like the tent could be overgrown with a bed rather easy. Overgrown in a bad way lol. The moldy kind. It’s looking like earthboxs might be the best bet for a 3x3 rather then beds. Thanks for your input. :owl:

I like it. :+1:

65 Gallon: 32" Diameter x 18" Tall

100 Gallon: 38" Diameter x 20" Tall

4 Likes

Thats @CrunchBerries department but I do agree prob the best solution. Those things kill it, I continue to be impressed with what Crunch is able to put out in his. Top Notch, TOP

4 Likes

This made me laugh. I transplanted some seedlings into their flowering containers last night, top dressed with a few things and realized,”Jesus… Except for the neem, all of this shit came from BAS…” And I don’t even watch Jeremy’s YouTube channel haha!

Anyway, looking good. Welcome. I’m following along.

6 Likes

It has a way of taking over doesn’t it?:joy:

5 Likes

At least you have a distributor two miles from your house. It pains me, PAINS ME haha, to have to order things from CO and sent to CA. I dunno why somebody hasn’t opened a really good organic gardening place in LA yet. Makes no sense…

4 Likes

Hey @OldGator, 2 Earthboxes would be perfect for a 3x3. That is the setup I’m currently running. There are some great SIP threads on RIU I could point you to if your interested.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ll take a look. I like to learn. Thanks @CrunchBerries

2 Likes

Here is where I got my start with SIPs: GREEN’S PROBIOTIC METHOD | Rollitup
Here is another useful resource: https: SIP thread – (Sub-Irrigated Planter) | Rollitup

4 Likes

nice clean setup… makes me miss having a basement soooooooooo much =) happy for you though! lots of good stuff going on down there

2 Likes

Love a basement! It makes it so much easier to scrub the air, keep humidity right, so many benefits.
Unless your basement floods.
Like my old one.

Ive had plants go for a swim before :frowning:

5 Likes

A little update tonight.

Here’s a peek under the hood, getting some good life taking root, plenty of break down happening on the top. Lots of trichoderma just under the surface.

Also managed to get into one of the back corners for a better view on the Trainwreck as well as the ST.
Today is the first day of week 7

Trainwreck

If you look close at the last pic you can see a rove beetle. They have been flying around lately getting stuck on my trichomes :confused:

The Strawberry Temple

I noticed the slightest browning on a few tips, no reason for alarm yet but we will be tracking it.

That’s it for tonight all, as always any questions or suggestions are welcomed

Cheers!
BeagleZ

40 Likes

Love it bro. I imagined myself in that comfy chair and hoped to one day achieve my own little peaceful garden. Well done.

4 Likes

Killer setup! Looks like exactly what I’d do if I had the space, definitely gonna hang out and watch it throw down! :v:t2:

2 Likes

I knew I wasn’t the only one! It looks like a perfect little meditative throne.

8 Likes

I’ve been through a lot of chairs, this one is by far my favorite.
I stole it from my wife, from her burlesque photography days. So needless to say it’s not going anywhere else in the house :wink:

I knew I wasn’t the only one! It looks like a perfect little meditative throne.

7 Likes

I’m going to have to get some more chairs now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

You guys think I should start defoliating the big leafs? Seems to be getting pretty crowded in here.

Pro tip: don’t put your bong on the table the AC is sitting on… this happened while I was typing above. My heart skipped a beat for sure…

Guess it’s time to head back to the glass shop. DARN!!! :wink: :wink:

18 Likes

Stoney casualties. So it goes. There’s definitely no mistaking that sound once you’ve heard it!

4 Likes