BeagleZ Corner

Looking really great there!
Thanks for going the no-till route. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Man Down, Lets get a medic in here.

Dam that sucks. Didn’t you just get that? Or was that someone else?
It’s never fun losing piece. RIPP :coffin:

6 Likes

Thank you!!
It is my pleasure @Rogue :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Na, I’ve had it for a few years. Was never my favorite so no big loss, but thanks for your condolences @OldGator

5 Likes

Great setup @BeagleZ ! Always eager to see another organic setup on overgrow!

Or maybe it should be ‘oVAgrow’ :wink:

6 Likes

Welcome to the basement @low_and_slow.
Do you BBQ? Ive been known to sit around a fire for 18 hours or so

6 Likes

Do I?? Weber kettle purist, checking in. Favorite smoking wood is a hickory round, 4"diameter by 2" tall.

7 Likes

A moment of silence for the fallen soldier.

Also, did someone say BBQ??

10 Likes

Sweet!Weber man here as well @low_and_slow . Also have a old school Horizon offset currently. Ill have to try to find a few pics of my old 300g Meadow Creak trailer for ya.
Here some Butt

17 Likes

:yum: indeed we did!
is there a off topic BBQ thread on OG yet, if not might be time, I never BBQ with out a cone or 2 or 4 so it does fit in maybe???

8 Likes

hell yea, nothing makes smokin’ more fun than smokin’. haha. i just got a Traeger this past spring so im on a tear trying to smoke as much shit as i can

5 Likes

Chuck roast ‘burnt ends’

11 Likes

Update on the flower tent tonight. Day 45

Decided to thin things out a bit. I know it is late in flower for such a defoliation but was deff getting worried about airflow…

We can now see a little light at least coming through the canopy, the soil bed is deff a lot brighter…

This led to things leaning even more than they were, things are getting heavy! So I decided to put up a pvc perimeter so I could tie cross lines and began the process…

That seems a little better.
I’m going to stop here for tonight I think :thinking:.

The top fan leafs are still droopy after 3 days no water.
They started last week so I gave the bed a good watering on Sunday, 8 gallons, no run off. I am now thinking maybe it’s still under watered. This was only the second big watering I had done in the bed since I transplanted.
I am now going around in circles in my head and could use a second opinion or 12.
Note, this ST has given me the droops from day one, I actually asked about it over at RIU before I migrated here. I thought I had it under control but here we are.

As we can see here the Trainwreck does not show the same issue…

The browning on the tips has not changed.

VPD has been holding between 1.2-1.5
Temps 67-78
Rh 45-55%

That’s it for now, let the under/over water debate begin :wink:

42 Likes

Damn I am out of likes… How many cycles have you done in your bed so far?

3 Likes

3rd run in the bed @bassman5420

5 Likes

Maybe turn the power down. Didn’t raising your CMHs help? Your lights are at the maximum height right?

1 Like

Turned it down to 80% on Monday. 1 week ahead of my usual schedule because I also thought that might help.

4 Likes

Just water her haha. I mean, if you think that’s the “problem.” To be honest, I don’t think she looks super-droopy, but you’re there in-person, so yeah, if you think she needs water, water her. Maybe try and keep the water relegated to the portion of the bed that she’s in? But honestly, if she’s thirsty, she’s gonna drink that water and the other plants’ll be fine. What exactly are you worried about?

That fifth picture you posted made me think of “Little Shop of Horrors” haha. “Feed me, Seymour!” All those nugs jumping out of the picture are mighty impressive.

1 Like

I just worry about exasperating anything that manifests itself as a potential problem.

I think far too much, which is the reason for my insomnia which is why I have a corner in my basement as such to retreat to :wink:

I think I’m going to do just that @minitiger , a little corn SST for good measure perhaps.

4 Likes

Eh, I dunno if the seed tea’s necessary, but again, you’re there, I’m not haha. I’d just water her. Have you grown the one that looks droopy before? I had a Thai-leaning Smart Move that had droopy leaves, seemed like it was just a genetic thing. She definitely wasn’t under-watered. Or over-watered. It was just something she seemed to do.

4 Likes