BeagleZ Corner

Lol ^^

Thanks @CrunchBerries. It does feel good doesn’t it? It’s funny being removed from smoking for so long, I used to have the audacity to look my parents in their face, who were non smokers and tell them I didn’t smoke. Haha. It friggin reeks.

12 Likes

@BeagleZ Love your tent!! Love your buds!! Damn beautiful plants!!
What a great job!! Wow! :clap: :clap: :clap: :v: :hugs:

10 Likes

Thanks @Abbbian! Appreciate it!
The bed seems happy, so far so good (knocks on head)
Good vibes brother :pray:

9 Likes

@BeagleZ Got curious, how many plants in there!? 4? The tall buds are out of this world!! Damn bottles of trichs!!

7 Likes

Yup, 4 in the bed

9 Likes

They’re all looking absolutely beautiful! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Nice to hear the blueberry is really coming through on the BX1’s for everyone. I was hoping we’d see a bit more of the sour butter but it is what it is. The father is more blueberry-muffin than sour-butter and he’s bringing the pain relief too so I’m not complaining ^^ Hopefully the big one fills in for you! Definitely looks like she should. I’m going to pop another pack of these soon myself :yum:

Still looking forward to see how that Saint’s Crossing comes out. Glad to see she’s still trucking along down there :sweat_smile: Tart smell sounds nice… Is it fruity or citrusy or something else?

19 Likes

Garden is looking proper! Really liking the look of that vale and holy spears on the ssdd hope you are having a great weekend

had a lizard friend visit my outdoor earlier figured it was a friend of Lenny’s curious to see how sc will do in that earth box not so over taken by the others much love and good vibes :v::heart:

15 Likes

Something else lol sort of artificial sweet. Kind of reminds me of the smell of a kool aide pack before you mix it

10 Likes

Glad to hear you’re staying clear of the smokes @BeagleZ garden looks great as always brother. Keep on keepin on :call_me_hand:t2::v:t2::heart:

7 Likes

Flower day 48. Quick update this week Fam. Snapped a few photos this morning on my way out of the house headed the the beach for long overdue r&r.

Think I overwatered a little bit last night, it’s ok though, they won’t see me for 7 days. 6 gallons of the FruitFormula again.

The ValeTudo is putting off a heavy grape aroma now and I’m fairly certain it is the fast pheno. I’m guessing she will be damn near close to done by the time I get home. A little disappointed in the bud development, wish she stacked a bit longer but by the smell of her she may be some damn fine smoke.

SSDD are stacking away, filling in nice.

SaintsCrossing is still chugging. Y’all remember micro machines? This is what these buds are reminding me of lol. Cute and compact.

Y’all have a great weekend!! Hoping to get some flounder pics up in the outdoor cooking thread in a few days :wink: :crossed_fingers:

33 Likes

Dude… Is that fourth pic the Saint’s Crossing?

Anyway, have fun fishing! I haven’t eaten any flounder in like 25 years…

12 Likes

Yup, cute under there isn’t she lol

11 Likes

Yeah, when I got to the third pic, I was like,”Oh, wow, that Saint’s Crossing didn’t even make it to the second trellis…” and then I got to the fourth pic haha!

8 Likes

Nice hauling once again!

5 Likes

“We’re gonna need another trellis!” :flushed: :hushed: :wink: :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@BeagleZ Damn beautiful tent (what’s inside! I mean! :cowboy_hat_face:!! ) That’s all! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

4 Likes

Yeah, I might have to tie a few of those #2 spears up. Won’t do another trellis layer though. If anything I’ll just run some line to individual kolas and wire them to the frame of the light.

It’s what’s inside that counts right :wink: thanks for the kind words my friend :slight_smile:

7 Likes

No plants this week, just some sexy legs…

Hope everyone is having a good week! Good vibes!

22 Likes

Nice shorts, bro! Lol! Living the good life! Oh the days between.

☆DJSF

10 Likes

Hey. I recognize that beach. Straight lampin.

5 Likes

As a certified expert given my handle, I approve of these legs! :joy: hope you’re having a good vacation brother

9 Likes