BeagleZ Corner

The last 2 grows I’ve harvested mainly by smell.
There’s always one day where they suddenly give an extra sweet scent, that’s when I chop.
Heed the flowergasm!

6 Likes

That makes sense, it is a flower right???

6 Likes

Looking good! What do you use to get those macro shots? I’ve tried several different ways, both with my “real” camera and with one of those clip-on lens things for an iPhone, but neither really worked at all.

2 Likes

I use this cheap guy

The key is to zoom in with your phone to 5x so you don’t see any of the outside of the lens.
So instead of this…

You see this…

I also have a sick macro from work that I want to break out, just haven’t had the time to set up. Believe it or not it requires more light than the medicgrow can provide…

9 Likes

Hmmm, okay, I may have to look into that. Active Eye’s the brand?

2 Likes

I guess so, box is long gone. That is the only identifier on the thing itself. Was on the shelf at the grow shop

4 Likes

#stickyfingers :joy:

4 Likes

LABs is doing something…

15 Likes

yo! things are looking great in there @BeagleZ some real chonkers in the mix for ya, nice work bud. i have that exact same magnifier deal for my phone, does a good enough job doesn’t it? sure beats crouching over your plants with a handheld scope trying to keep things steady enough to focus!

6 Likes

Thanks Legs! Yeah, had one of those scopes before, what a pain!
I like the ones that plug into the computer but don’t like taking buds before chop.

4 Likes

same, im torn now just clipping bracts out to check on seed development

3 Likes

Yes! Another Virginian Bodhi grower. I’m in central Va and also running 3x3 living soil bed. Those Strawberry Temples looking tasty!!!

7 Likes

Welcome aboard! Overgrow VA!
Do you have a journal going for your 3x3 @imstinky , would love to see what you have going on.

6 Likes

I haven’t made one due to time constraints, but I did snap a pic a couple days ago. I think its day 60f in here.
Back left-Soul Mate1
Back right-DLA#5 x chocolate diesel
Front left-kosher Tangie
Front right-Field Trip1

20 Likes

Looking good in there! We have similar style for sure… @CrunchBerries and I were just talking about SoulMate. Have you flowered her before, how do you like?

6 Likes

The LABS is indeed doing something that’s for sure heh! I have a cheap clip on scope I have never used. Found it in my desk, its been there for years lol. I will have to give it a go and see if it works well.

@imstinky Some nice nuggets you got going over there as well!

Imgur

4 Likes

Nice. I been holding out on a few dla5 homemade crosses and dla5 f2s for couple years now. that dla5 has some beast to it. Got me thinking to pop some now.

4 Likes

My soulmate1 is a heavy pinesol leaner. I had sm3 that I gave to a buddy because it wasn’t as good as this one.

SM1 is my current favorite. Super lemon/pinesol. Makes me very smiley and great day time smoke. I ran her initially in a small tent and a small plant outdoors that didn’t get much sun. This is my first bigger grow of it and first run in the bed as well. She looks like she’s doing the best out of that tent.

I can’t wait to smoke more of her. I just finished my jar of the outdoor plant this morning.

4 Likes

Dla5 f2s! :partying_face: Those need to be in some dirt!!

6 Likes

Sic Semper Tyrannis. Va is for Cannabis lovers!

4 Likes