BeagleZ Corner

Took some backup clones of mom ST this morning as I’m starting the canasai training on her…

Decided to jar up some of the leftovers for a bit of FPJ…

Going to make some hard cooked rice now for some IMO collecting around the basement. Good way to spend a crappy wet snow day :slight_smile:

10 Likes

What up Fam! Happy Sunday!

StrawBerry Temple Flower Day 63 update.

Not much going on inside the 4x4. Just ripening away. Almost no new pistols and things have receded nicely. Both are Chunky Chunk.
Trichomes look to be on track for a tues/weds harvest…

Pine pheno…

Frutti pheno…

TrainWreck…

Since I decided to wait until after the weekend to harvest took the opportunity to work on a few other things.

Finished the LABs…

And got the dry tent dialing in…

Also, after great internal distress and debate I have decided to disturb the bed. After seeing the chatter about the cold surface temps lately I started feeling around and yes noticed my basement floor is on the chilly side. So, got some supplies and after the harvest I will empty the bed put 2 layers of insulation and then the flood tray before filling the bed right back up again.
I’m really not too excited about this, damn happy with my eco system but I do think that a few of my minor issues may have had a little to do with a cooler floor, so I’m going for it. I figure there’s enough life in there it should bounce back fairly quickly and my worm bin is raging with all kinds of little critters…

That sums up the last few days. Hope everyone’s doing well and is well medicated. I’ll be hangin for a bit, stop and say :wave:

29 Likes

Nicer updates brother.
I definitely chilled the curds and spread some on crackers… Not great, but hey, you only live once!
Plus I probably have super bacteria in my gut now.

5 Likes

My mother in law loves it @HeadyBearAdventures. My wife and her eat it with honey and eggs/tomatoes for breakfast.
Looking into making a cheese out of it.

4 Likes

Yeah it could be decent if I could age it properly, but, again, this desert climate is not conducive to such endeavors…maybe if I could diy a cheese cellar…
Do you have a plan for cheese making?

4 Likes

Not yet, just grand ideas! :rofl:

5 Likes

Ain’t it always the way!?

4 Likes

Damn I should have saved some of my excess trim the last few days. I did a massive defoliation on my Earthbox tent and threw a bit of it away honestly because I did not want to throw it into one of the beds mulch layer since they were loaded already.

4 Likes

Looking good in there @BeagleZ looks like you’re dealing with the one question that keeps me away from the big bed: “what do you do if you gotta move it? Or adjust something in the soil” seems like no small task.

5 Likes

I know the feeling, sometimes it just seems too much to keep putting the trimmings back in. This is where the worm bin and KNF really shines, can use up all the access :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yup, not an easy decision. But I think once I get this step done I’ll be able to leave it alone for numerous cycles. Will take the opportunity to get a good sample for a soil test.

3 Likes

Well I may be able to fish some back out of the trash (nothing nasty got put in after) and try something heh. Really wish I had a worm bin going, that is a big goal of mine this year.

3 Likes

My BIG goal for this year is to completely close my loop. Except for beans of course :rofl:

3 Likes

The time has come…

11 Likes

ok, I have renewed interest in the “pine” pheno. the more I harvest the more the room smells like lemon extract. She may get a new nickname. Pics will come later, she is CHUNKY

6 Likes

godspeed good buddy

3 Likes

Imgur

The time is almost upon me as well. I have just been pushing everything along a little more trying to see if a few plants want to go into ripeness overdrive here at the end or not.

5 Likes

Bonus point if you harvest with a sword for real

6 Likes

I tried, I really really tried :wink:
They could have prob went another week easy but I’m happy for sure!
Will update journal later tonight or in AM

6 Likes

I could use a chefs knife :hocho: Legs :rofl:

4 Likes