BeagleZ Corner

Those leds can be intense for sure gotta keep your eyes safe :joy: I just use a pair hlg sent with my light gotta get some method sevens soon though

8 Likes

Thank you! High guy over here was trying to remember the name

8 Likes

Yeah the method 7s are definitely worth it. I like being able to see 🫠. haha. Gardens lookin good! Have you gotten around to testing the last batch - curious about the midnight cowboys.

12 Likes

I have a pair of blurple method7 and they worked amazing! But I don’t use blurps anymore though. So I’m back to rawdogging it with my nekid peepers

8 Likes

What is the name of that black colour thing on the pole brother, i could use it in my DIYs😉

I’m imagining you harvesting tomato plant in whole and hanging it upside down for it to dry :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Dude lol yeah, that has me laughing but I may actually have to try it

The black things are the tent spreaders @bassman5420 3d printed for me. pretty bad ass, they clip to the poles perfect, the zip ties are there to keep them put as I hit the trellis with my head or shoulders standing up from poking around down in the mulch.
They also have a cut out for the pvc to fit in. Really changed my tent, I was amazed at how much more room I get with them.

13 Likes

I was at the dentist last year and knew the nurse that worked there since high school. When she handed me those protective glasses I felt comfortable enough to say “These would be great for my greenroom”. When I got ready to leave she came over and said it was great to see me again and gave me a hug. She slipped a pair of those dark glasses into my coat pocket when she hugged me. lol
Those things are GREAT!!!

13 Likes

Somehow I missed your post above @ramblinrose. Beg your pardon and appreciate the kind words brother.

I have not dipped into the last run too much, trying to give some proper time before a true sampling. That is not to say I don’t dip into the jars to check progress now and then :wink: and today might as well be MC day…

Going to spend some time with her now

Opening the jar I get anise, some lavender and a bit of old towel.
Once I run it through the shredder it brings out the sweetness and it is dead on flinstone vitamins. At least from what my 8 year old mind is telling me lol…

Finished the leg and it is delightful smoke. Curing nicely, really smooth , no harshness.
The flavor is mostly lavender with a tiny bit of artificial grape on the back end. got a few notes of chocolate here and there.
Feeling nice and relaxed, completely un motivated and just wanting to chill out. This will be evening/nighttime weed.
Going to wish I had more of it when the one and only quart jar runs out. She was not a big yielder at all but thinking that was prob my fault on placement in the tent. Deff looking forward to getting back into the pack.

25 Likes

Pretty buds! All good you’ve got some good patience waiting for them to cure up - I usually sample a few times then realize I need to wait another month or more hah.

7 Likes

Omg those are incredible looking! Can’t wait to hear more

6 Likes

She does have some nice bag appeal, I’ll give you that :slight_smile:

8 Likes

What’s up Fam
Day 28 update in the 4x4.

Stretch is over and we are starting to stack. Everybody still seems as happy as can be.

The bed got a JLF watering last night, 4oz in 2 gallon and a splash of WormbinJuice. Today they got another spritz of Bloom with WCA. Before lights out and before lights on. Might keep pushing the foliars and add a touch of LABs to the formula. Will see how I feel about that in a few days, I’d like to get at least one more dose of WCP foliar in.

Group…

BlackRaspberry…

SpaceCowboy #2

SpaceCowboy #1

SunRa…

We haven’t taken a look under the hood in a while…

That’s it for the night, hope everyone had a great weekend!

Y’all be good, good vibes y’all :sunglasses:

26 Likes

Wow man, so that’s what living soil means. Very cool.

9 Likes

11 Likes

Looking good buddy!! Hope to see it all in person someday soon!!!

9 Likes

Some ridiculously nice shots. Anything standing out as far as smells go yet? I need to get some Sunra back in my life…

8 Likes

Looking gorgeous! I’m still jealous of that bed… mine is still in a box under my…bed.

6 Likes

Holy shit dude, teeming with life in there! That SunRa got me looking for sure. There’s a pack on JBC right now that I’m thinking I might have to scoop

8 Likes

I apparently only get one like to give this morning and you got it @Gonzo

@CrunchBerries thanks homie, you know where I am every night after 9:30pm :wink:

Thank you @syzygy , I know I’ve been saying this for over a year but eventually I will get some shots with a proper camera. or at very least upgrade my stupid phone.
Nothing specific yet, just a nice generic berry aroma. I haven’t had the side of the tent open in a few days to be able to get my honker back to the SunRa but thats on my list for tonight now.

@HeadyBearAdventures , your time will come my friend. It really is fun watching this little ecosystem develop. We have had our ups and downs but I think everything is working pretty well together right now.

The SunRa is a beast @LegsMahoney! I can only imagine what it would do outside. She’s on par with the giant Strawberry Temple I grew.

15 Likes

In hash news…
Was wandering around wallyworld the other day aimlessly looking for things to make my life easier and saw this flour sifter.
Worked like a charm…

19 Likes