Beans 4 St. Jude

They are some chunky looking ladies you have there.:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Thanks! Really glad I f2ed these girls. I definitely want to look through a few more. Wasn’t really expecting this sweet smelling girl

2 Likes

Sweet tropical is casey terps

I had a f2 casey male I called the tropical fruit male, so right on point. Casey had 3 distinct smells I found, common was the sour/gas/funk, a very rare straight lemon candy, and the also common tropical fruit. When we selected bx1 males for the bx1f2 aka ix, we tried to pick one that was tropical fruity and one that was sour funk. Those were the same males used in the casey hybrids available.

Hopefully the OGC tightened up the flowers for ya with some extra density. Looks great, thanks for sharing.

I love sharing and pics, VA, hit me in the pm for a free pack of anything if you want it.

7 Likes

can i request these please?

Hang in there kids, we’re working on the fix fast as we can.

7 Likes

Hey @LouDog420 here’s my donation receipt!

Mental Floss is a grail strain for me, I love the effects, and obviously Casey isn’t around anymore, so I gotta try that CJSB.
MUCH LOVE TO YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE COMMUNITY!

7 Likes

Keep the donations coming boys and girls…

All caught up except for HeadyBear’s latest donation.

Tons of stuff coming down the pipe… Stay tuned

Good vibes,
LD

10 Likes

@LouDog420 Good morning to you, this donation was provided by @Dirtron who recently won a $100 prize of a medium grow kit. This OG was offered to give it back to me for a future event in exchange for a donation to World Kitchen to feed those in need or St. Jude. Together we wanted to help as many people as possible, the donation has been split $50 for World Kitchen and $50 for St. Jude. Both Donations are being matched to provide $100 for each.

Thank you @LouDog420 for making this possible.

9 Likes

Thanks for the donations @Heliosphear

Whoever wants to claim this latest donation, either you or @Dirtron , just send me a pm with your selected packs and we’ll get you sorted.

The latest available seed list is on post 184

Good vibes all,
LD

10 Likes

That’s me @LouDog420. I will DM you this weekend.
Thank You,
Dirtron
:robot:

3 Likes

Mental Floss and CJSB have landed! Just for back from vacation and had them waiting. Thank you

5 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks bud, pm sent.

Good vibes all, tossing some RKS x Chemd bx pollen from Chimera, found a couple special ak cuts, killer bubblehead plants (karma’s headbanger x tony’s gorilla bubble)…

always popping beans, good stuff coming down the pipe.

Smash that donate button, it’s for the kids!

12 Likes

AK47 f2
#8 huge stretch, couldn’t be much more NLD, fat stacking brain buzzer
and
#9 chunky monkey, no trim no problem

Pictured below. No 2003 HT cannabis cup indica category plants here…

14 Likes

All caught up on donations. Overgrow has raised $1,800 for St. Jude kids. Thanks all!

Also, there’s no more NYGhazeAO x Goji available

16 Likes

Wow that Ak looks so good and that so awesome to hear @LouDog420 :grin:

5 Likes

No small feat, congrats to you for putting this together @LouDog420 a noble cause for sure and some fire genetics out to the community, win win.

2 Likes

Awesome! That’s a hefty chunk of change.

Can’t wait till I get another donation in. This has become my go-to charity, not just because of the beans, but because if the work they do as well!

Thanks for bringing light and attention to this amazing group.

Much love @LouDog420

4 Likes

Getting some very cheesy smells off these RKS x Chem D bx from Chimera. We ran the Ultra Sonja from Grindhouse/Steele years ago (UK Cheese x Tang Tang where Tang Tang was a P19 leaning cut of blockhead, if I remember correctly), and the terps on these RKS x ChemDbx take me back to those.

We only use the latest tech for growing dope, as you can see… Single ended HIDs in cool tubes… Cutting edge :wink:

Here’s the RKS x ChemDbx males sitting pretty with a couple cuts of OG Chem… OG Chem x (RKS x ChemDbx)… Yes please

Get that ‘donate’ button clicking finger ready…

11 Likes

Your letter arrived @LouDog420!
You da man!!! :pray:

I am seriously psyched to start digging into these!

Seriously OG’s, why wouldn’t you do this?

Let your seed addiction save the life of a child!!!

OneLove,
:robot:

12 Likes

Since Dirtron and Heliosphear doubled with the donation to the World Kitchen, we reached deep into the vault. Bring the generosity and we’ll go off list for ya :wink:

Not pictured was a pack of Casey Jones IX from my personal stash.

The Casey Jones x Arne’s Forgetful Snowdog is an interesting chuck. Using my colored cut casey jones f1 and hit to Esbe’s/Hybrids From Hell Arne’s Forgetful Snowdog…

AFS is Snowdog BX1 x Amnesia Haze/Arne

Casey mama for the CJ x AFS

17 Likes