Beans 4 St. Jude

I didn’t see your post for the $50 donation. I’ll get that other $25 donated right now to make the $50. Overgrow the world! Thank you for this awesome chance to grow some great genetics while helping support such an important worthy charity at the same time.

4 Likes

Both the new one and the one from earlier tonight so you can see the order #s are different. Thanks @loudog420.

3 Likes

C+ is Cali-O x Blueberry from Chimera

5 Likes

Thanks for the donation. Reminder, all I need to is see the donation amount and date/time. I can’t tell if it’s a new donation just from the order number. You should get an email with all info if the first screen that pops up doesn’t have the date/time.

Anyone can message screenshots direct to me if you don’t want to post them. Redact/obscure everything else that isn’t the donation amount and date/time if you’d like; don’t want it or need it.

Just keeping things consistent, simple, and safe.

Good vibes all

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Ok sorry I was at work and had help making the donations. I did the first one w/o looking at the post. Thanks again this is the best the going seed wise.

2 Likes

No worries bud, you got it. Perfect.

Thanks from the kids and their parents for the donation.

3 Likes

Why does st Jude do those donations anyway, I honestly thought kids got free healthcare in the United States from tax money.

2 Likes

@Forest_Organic Are you from the US? It’s, uhhhh, pretty bad here

5 Likes

Yeas, born and raised.

2 Likes

Check out their about us link for more info.

US definitely does not have free healthcare, and many are denied care or have to forego care based on our lovely (/s) capitalistic system. No child or parent pays anything at St. Jude for medical treatment. As it should be.

Kids are not guaranteed medical treatment paid for by taxes

5 Likes

I had free healthcare as a child man, if your family can’t afford it you can go and get free health care at the place you get snap benefits.

1 Like

Ok, so the number currently is that about half the kids in the US are covered by Medicaid or CHIP, the rest are either covered by their parents insurance or not insured at all (about four million children).

You may have, many do not have that access. If you don’t qualify for medicaid but can’t afford ACA plans and your job doesn’t offer benefits, you’re fucked.

5 Likes

So it’s really there parents fault.

Was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Nah, just seems like you lack empathy and real world knowledge.

Please leave this thread @Forest_Organic

10 Likes

You can believe what you want man.

gtfo all you do is spread BS and project

1 Like

You all just don’t see it, if there parents can’t afford it, they do get it for free - it’s only when there parents make to much or didn’t go get the free health care for them.

But now I’m the bad guy for pointing that out.