Beans 4 St. Jude

Haha yeah I read “new female selections” as “new fem seeds”. The mind sees what it wants, I suppose.

All 3 of those (100k, DM x RR, Z x TK) pics in your threads have been looking extra amazing. So whenever those come, I’ll snatch anything related to those, regular or not, lol.

Thanks for the huge win @LouDog420 !!! What’s the next big milestone to hit? $6,900 I hope :smirk:

17 Likes

Hope you have some fun. Thanks everyone for helping us make it beyond $4,200 donated… Yes, $6,900 sounds like a good target :wink:

• House of Love is my Hawaiian brother festivus
  • Jack crosses are Chimera, using his Jack line (Jack x NL I believe, there used to be a thread on IC before IC nuked his whole subforum but you could probably find it on the way back machine…)
  • CJ crosses in the mylar are from an IG friend using my Casey stock
  • Blue Moonshine x Deep Chunk/Danish Passion from Esbe/Hybrids from Hell, they were heavy into breeding outdoor northern latitude plants
  • Sweet4 IBL from SOTF, originally breeder steve/SOL
  • Fallen soldiers from CSI/nspecta

Everything else is from my chucks. Let me know if you need any more info and I can see what I can drum up or remember.

15 Likes

Holy moly, now that’s a haul!

3 Likes

Your letter hit today, thank you for being you. Grow weed Fight cancer! Fighting cancer with Flowers! Thank you for allowing me be a part of something special. Your generosity inspires me. Happy Growing!

8 Likes

Thanks for getting these out so quickly @LouDog420 :+1:, you 🫵 love some tape :laughing:. I could not afford your tape habit. I felt like a surgeon opening up this envelope :email: and the contents. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

:rofl:, yes tape is to prevent water damage so we seal that thing up!

11 Likes

That is actually a good idea as my mail is always wet on rainy days! :+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Hey @LouDog420 - mine landed today too. Thanks for the bean-based benevolence prompt!

8 Likes

Also had my lovely 3 packs show up yesterday… for only $50 donation, ~30+ seeds. Great deal and great cause, not to mention the genetics themselves.

10 Likes

Received my order @LouDog420

I really appreciate it. Not only the genetics, but also encouraging people to give to such a great cause.

Thank you

11 Likes

2 of these CJ ix seedlings came out the ground crazy looking. The last 4 were all males. Got my fingers crossed one of these is that special lady.

9 Likes

Sometimes a little freaky from the start; they’ll grow out of it :wink:

Hope you find a few ladies this time around. Always watch for intersex with anything casey

Good vibes,
LD

10 Likes

August Sticker Special

This old dog learned some new tricks. We got new stickers, 3d prints, and flips, so we are running a special to celebrate!

Donate $50 for two packs, and get a third pack free. Valid for the month of August.

Special thanks to @ix3u for the 3D prints

19 Likes

Love the stickers! Those look awesome!

4 Likes

Casey Jones ix
They’ve grown out of that crazy looking growth they came out the ground with.

Violetta f2
All 3 are quite similar. @LouDog420 what is the nose like on these? I was getting a slight floral smell on the one I can get to easily l but it is just sour to me.

12 Likes

Some nice looking colas there NICO. Glad to see the CJ IX are back to normal.

Two violeta females were used to make the f2s, with two males (originally 3, but one was sterile). One female had a heavy pine smell, with the other having a fruity grape bubblegum type smell. Generally darker purple flowers will be PCK leaning and will have that pine stink more often than not.

F2s could be all over the place though due to genetic variability and segregation in the f2 gen.

4 Likes

For being all over the place, they appear to be quite uniform. It may just be the way they were grown, no topping and 12\12 from germination. They all smell the same, sharply sour, maybe like unripen grapefruit? I’m not sure what to compare it to. I do know it isn’t something I like if it remains how it is. It would take a perfect cure to mellow out this smell. It is one that once you smell it, nothing else has any smell at all. It takes over and burns my sinuses. Maybe what I call grapefruit is really what you’re calling pine? The sharp in my description sounds more like pine than grapefruit. If it is, pine is my least favorite so far in this journey. That could change, I didn’t like orange until the GHAZE. thanks for the response. Happy growing .

2 Likes

Bosscotti males for the next round of chucks… Coming end of October, so expect another Spooky Scary Special :wink:

Bosscotti is Biscotti x Don Mega from Solfire… Don Mega is GMO x Black Banana

Hit to:

• AK 47 f2 no.9
  • Bubblehead
  • Double Strawberry Diesel f2
  • OG Chem
  • OGC NYCO
  • Peyote Purple
  • Violeta
  • Don Mega x Red Runtz

Next chuck is Skullcap from Karma coming down the line… Sour Headstash x Biker Kush. And hopefully some Irene x TK/Urkle hybrids… Good stuff coming

23 Likes

Oh man! Everything sounds killer. Awesome

3 Likes