Beans 4 St. Jude

She doesn’t make a lot of seeds, but love to chuck with her because she’s a sweet fruity funk and quick as can be… And when she does, they’re big fat light brown beauties. Lollipop heavy and pack the plants in for best results.

Double Strawberry Diesel f2 cut at 52 days… True 8-week plant. Dense flowers smelling of sweet fruit with a savory funky kick from the sour… Super sticky resin. She doesn’t get a lot of screen time, with lower stretch she can get overgrown easily.

Bosscotti crosses coming soon, and plenty of older crosses with her

23 Likes

Casey Jones ix

OGC×GG4ril

The CJ is taking some time to start flowering compared to the OGC×GG4. One of the 3 Violeta f2 has been dropped, the remaining 2 are on borrowed time .

Violeta f2

16 Likes

Any color on your violeta f2s?

Meanwhile, bosscotti pollen will be available as an option for St. Jude donations. Bosscotti is Biscotti x Don Mega from Solfire

Bosscotti crosses should be done by next month. Then onto more kush crosses (Triangle Kush x petrol OG ):

• Kush F2s
  • Gas Stank (Legend OG x TK x TK/M10) x Kush
  • [Irene x T1000 (Triangle Kush x Urkle)] x Kush

Following that should be skullcap crosses from karma (sour headstash x biker kush)… Not sure what females we’ll toss in there yet for pollinations…

Get ready to turn up the heat…

13 Likes

One of them was redish purple color all the way through flower but it was light and hard to see. The remaing 2 had no color.

10 Likes

@LouDog420 you making some of the double strawberry diesel beans?

DSD x bosscotti should be done by next month, just always try to not count chickens, especially with her because she doesn’t like to readily take pollen.

There’s a few other older crosses with the DSD also if you scroll up to the most recent list or view the list at LDGenetics.com

Tried to reverse her years ago, and she wouldn’t produce pollen even when dissecting pods/stamens. I think I have a dozen f3s in my personal vault to find a male, someday…

4 Likes

Ya, violeta’s aren’t going to win any beauty prizes aside from the color. Heavy foxtails and leafy, but an interesting plant and buzz. I certainly wouldn’t run it commercially, but fun to play with.

Good to know on heritability of color, never know how the males are going to pass along traits until you pop the progeny. We went open pollination for the violetas but then selected it down to one dark purple, one pink/red/purp, and a green pheno with monster spears, so always a question of how many to pop to find what we want. Sharp pine to grapefruit bubblegum terps… Looks like you got a few from green spears

The OGC x RIL should kill it for quality and production for ya :wink:

8 Likes

Winding down at 57… Here’s some pics of keeper moms associated with future chucks…

Umami Seed Tester 762

AK 47 f2

Bubblehead

Don Mega x Red Runtz

OG Chem

OG Chem x NYCO

Peyote Purple

28 Likes

Killing it, Lou :slight_smile:

How’s the nose on the AK? To me, she has an unmistakable scent. Not the most popular, but you usually know she’s in the room.

5 Likes

Looking great, got to get my donation in!

2 Likes

Someone at hempfest going by doctor dank was doing 30 seeds of “tony profit” jamaican land race cross. For 40$ to st judes. Gave 45 he gave me 60 seeds

5 Likes

This is the first of the Violetta plants, the only one I got any kind of color on. You can kind of see the color in the 1st pic.

10 Likes

Definitely looks like you got some of the green unruly monster cola phenos…

Here’s a shot of the dark purple pine and the pink and purple grapefruit bubblegum phenos…

22 Likes

I call the AK cut the chunky monkey cherry… Rotten fruit/cherry smells and the chunky monkey bit just comes from flower structure… Great flower structures that are a breeze to trim.

But super floppy and is semi-auto, where she will flower if rootbound while under 18-6

12 Likes

I’m new, this is awesome and I’m now sitting right here and watching. :chair:

Good stuff dude. Do u have any more new projects

6 Likes

Yeah me too I was just reading about this project up in the 2021 section of this topic

4 Likes

Pretty cool stuff. I’m glad I’min OG over Reddit.

4 Likes

Interesting. I’ve grown a lot of Simon’s AK, but I veg under 24-0 and haven’t seen that. They’ve always shown sex early on though.

3 Likes

Beautiful…I LOVE Double Strawberry Diesel…great medicinal and recreational, and your flowers look amazing…I also had great luck with a AK plant (king tut)…turned out a cherry pheno…was nice to say the least
Enjoy brother

2 Likes

New crosses coming… Lots of new stuff coming down the pipe, and plenty of options still on the current list with some heat…

Final availability may change depending on seed production quantities…

Bosscotti Crosses (ETA October 2023)

• OG Chem x Bosscotti
  • OG Chem/New York Candy Orange x Bosscotti
  • Don Mega/Red Runtz x Bosscotti
  • Bubblehead x Bosscotti
  • Peyote Purple x Bosscotti
  • Violeta x Bosscotti
  • Double Strawberry Diesel f2 x Bosscotti

Kush (Triangle Kush x Petrol OG) Round 2 Crosses (ETA January 2024)

• [Irene x T1000 (Triangle Kush x Urkle)] x Kush
  • Kush f2s
  • Gas Stank (Legend OG x TK/TKM10) x Kush

Beyond that is Karma’s Skullcap Crosses, but might pull a 9/9 miracle of females out of a pack, in which case I will be bummed without some pollen to toss…

Likely popping some more Exotic Mike or True Canna gear for next round of chucks… Leaning towards True’s - True Doh, which is [TK x (SFV/ChemD bx)] x [Forum GSC x (SFV/ChemD bx)]

21 Likes