Beans for everyone (Part 4)

The parents of the Freakshow seed I gave you didnt have gas or chemical, so this is super exciting to me. Think you used the outcross FS seed I gave you to do yours. Makes me curious and excited to pop some of those. Plants look frosty :+1: :ok_hand: Fantastic job mate :v: All the best

6 Likes

Altai Mountain Sativas from Siberia donated to me from the awesome member @MissinBissin. Today is their first day of 12/12. The leaves sure are fat for a sativa. I used to have trouble telling the difference between indica plants and sativa plants, so I decided to come up with this to help me remember. When looking at the leaves, I used to say they’re not thindicas meaning Indica has fat leaves not thin, or, they are not fativas meaning Sativas have thin leaves, not fat.

With that in mind, these are my “Fativas” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Have a smoking morning.

28 Likes

best part is that they made it through my post office.
yours is the first seed mail to make it through since feb of this year. everything else has been pinched.

thanks man.

9 Likes

Off to trim jail with a Limed Orange from @DannyTerpintine

42 Likes

I think the term for your plants is “trim penitentiary”.

11 Likes

Looks like the Killafornia S.H.U Program
@Thceed

3 Likes

Love it, thats a great shot @THCeed
Long-live Fativas… lets see what happens. Thats a nice little enclosure you have them in…

Happy Trimmin, I’m trying to get Super Diesel to smile

30 Likes

That is looking pretty sexy.

5 Likes

18 Likes

Purgatory :joy:

2 Likes

Good morning, Growmies. Doing my best to get all caught up on the bean sending today so that I can start giving away some more. If there are outstanding beans that you are supposed to receive from me, please contact me privately so I can get that taken care of. Have a smokin morning.

18 Likes

I’m so tired I was trying to figure out why you needed to catch up on sanding beans.

10 Likes

I use hot water from my tap to germinate my beans, I have never sanded one in my life. :rofl:

5 Likes

While you are here, my colas from the Limed Orange.
Big solid buds on every branch.

Hoping to get to the Sour “Pigeon” today.

29 Likes

it took me a few full minutes to realize that Freakshow was not some kind of fern. kept going back and forth between the pictures, confused why it was in the set. never seen anything like that before. wow.

ok, i am high, but even so.

8 Likes

I see your ‘walking stick’ collection is growing too… :wink:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Limed orange looks pretty unlimited bro!! Nice!

2 Likes

Looks great bro! Did you ever get that trimming machine?
Or did you hand trim all that?
about to chop my first outdoors and I’ve never seen so much leaf on my plants. Lol, kinda dreading the deed.
are you going to smoke that, make hash or rosin?
Also, do you bud wash all your outdoor? Or just let all the spiders ride it out :blush:
I was thinking of just chopping off the buds, and straight into the freezer for some bubble hash. :thinking:
Or maybe half n half I don’t effin know

4 Likes

Well doesn’t that just sand your beans! :rofl:

7 Likes

:point_up: THAT !! LMFAO!!! :joy::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:

You’re hilarious man @mota

1 Like