Beans for everyone (Part 4)

Slave to the Grind"er"

Another day in trim jail.

38 Likes

Is that a tree carrying a human :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Wow - that is amazing - and dig the enormous grows in the background :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

THCeed. Could you tell us more about that truckload bed leveled off
with mushroom compost. Where did you get it? It is something I could buy?

Is it soil designed for growing mushrooms or does it come from a place
that processes mushrooms? Inquiring minds want to know. As well,
before you chopped them down, did you holler “Timber”?

I’m somewhat disappointed that you did not go to giant’s place at the top of the stalk and grab the Goose that lays the Golden Eggs. :grinning:

8 Likes

Almost looks like that plant has you captured behind its branches :rofl:

True essence of Trim Jail

10 Likes

I hope you had someone yell which direction to walk.

1 Like

We have a mushroom company that just puts all their waste product out to the road for people to come and get. It’s free compost, that’s already been used to grow mushrooms in.

15 Likes

Monaghan Mushrooms?

1 Like

Stop gloating! :rofl:

Seriously, mushroom compost is fantastic. You turned me onto it…and now I can’t find it anywhere near here.

8 Likes

On my way into work this morning I got greeted at the shop door by a friend.

It must be from sweeping my shop floor. This is growing in pure gravel, on a chunk of concrete. It’s just hard to hold down good genetics.

34 Likes

That is awesome I wish we had something like that. We can get free well water that is dang near perfect. It runs non stop you just have to bring containers

4 Likes

In her new home.

24 Likes

Absolutely beautiful she’ll love it there lol

1 Like

Is that what u do put the :seedling: right into her forever home no transplant from smaller to bigger pot

2 Likes

Is it easier to do that I transplant from smaller to bigger pots at least twice before her forever home lol

3 Likes

If you can, always put it in it’s forever home. Do a comparison with the transfers vs forever pot and you can thank me when you’re done. A preemptive you’re welcome.

6 Likes

I take it theres a big difference than can u tell me what so different do they grow faster bigger when straight in forever home I’m just asking as I might just do this

1 Like

Yes, please try it. You will never go back to your way again. The Roots don’t get restricted at any stage, they grow to their max before they get any restrictions.There’s no transplanting, there’s no anything, it just makes itself at home and stays there forever. There’s no bending of the roots in the small pots, they can grow until it reach the side in the big pot.

12 Likes

Oh yeah. I bought the little electric one and I am already down to 7 plants. Usually it’s the end of November before I get to this point. I will be done middle of October. That’s unheard of in my neck of the woods. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Right on, I’m dreading the deed lol. I noticed a couple of buds got some bud rot, so gona chop em down tonight as we are up for a couple of rainy days ahead.
I might dry some for flower but I made some dry ice hash today. 2 temple balls are away for 3+ months but the other is effin great right off the bat. Has me rethinking.

29 Likes