Beans for everyone (Part 4)

I just saw that on another thread. Very nice looking balls. I sure hope no one heard me say that.

23 Likes

Ty, the other 2 are PPP and shishkaberry :+1:
I guess you don’t wash the buds? Or do u? Depending on what’s being done with it?
Just trying to figure out my outdoor. It’s my first.
And don’t worry, these are the only balls I like to see Aswell :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

I wash, It depends on what’s happening with it. For the most part, no.

5 Likes

I got that funny feeling when I seen this.

4 Likes

There should be a drooling emoji. I think that would be used a lot.

7 Likes

Ok, toning into trim jail for the night. Catch y’all tomorrow, good night. :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Yeah I’m equally not happy about the rushed season… As of tonight all my outdoor plants are down for the most part.

I left some nugs on each plant so I can hand pick them and then after a quick wash plan on trying out cobbing for the first time. :+1:

And by quick I still mean a 4 bucket wash with h202 → lemon/bakingsoda → water → water

The amount of construction in my hood has me with no options. Seeing what floats out of bucket 1 and 2 has me all :face_vomiting: .

17 Likes

Whenever the sun is hitting all that dust and crap floating in the air just right to light it all up it makes me a little happy that the Fall weather here prevents me from growing outdoors anyways. Imagining months of that stuff landing on sticky buds is pretty nasty.

5 Likes

Sounding like everyones chopping. Think Im chopping unicorn piss before the sun comes up. Noticed a couple small bud rot spots yesturday and shes plenty frosty.

8 Likes

I can totally relate. Last year I grew four out on a farm where they were putting a new four- Lane road in front of. Those plants I washed and the dirt that come off was incredible, just like you are saying.

11 Likes

See growing outside seems stressful, but if you get past all the things trying to destroy your work you have a big harvest

5 Likes

Stressful? Does this look stressful to you?

38 Likes

Yep! I may have no amber trichs but I do have an average of 1lb per plant after drying.

:ok_hand:

Speaking 4th dimensionally: YES.

:rofl:

13 Likes

That is beautiful

4 Likes

I have a good friend and grower out in Humbolt who was so proud of his 18 foot tall plant… then he noticed it had turned male. I think he cried when he cut it down. :cry:

12 Likes

My Altai Mountain Sativas. 12/12 since October 5th. Big one is 40 inches. I believe this is a Landrace strain and I am doing a bean run with the 4 of them. 2 tall ones and 2 short ones.

I am also getting ready to do a bean run with the Purple Freak. Oh yeah.

Some auto’s that I have going.

Grease Gun fem

Demon F12

Critical Kush

Demon F12

Fog Dog

Mandarin reg small

And the first Purple Freak to pop.

30 Likes

I was unaware you grew inside too, right on! Lookin good man :metal:

6 Likes

I was about to say the same thing, so you kill the game outside when season permits, and you got all kinds of projects going inside.

3 Likes

@THCeed if we ever do OG cribs I think we’ll both have a fun Sont comparison!

Outside = massive trees
Inside = dozens of small wonders

:rofl:

9 Likes

Lookin great…keep it up and…thanks for sharing your journey…

5 Likes