Beans for everyone (Part 4)

Yes too true well done though bud. Necessity is the mother of invention, perhaps you could build a grappling hook/net style gun that shoots a big net/protective greenhouse cloth over big plants lol. Outta likes :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

If you did not pick a name … Zeus or Apollo… jaja Like the Magnum Pi ones… :rofl:

My wife and talked many times about a name for dog… (our cats was named by our daughters and… well… lets draw a veil on that)… but if for a small dog, a “POWERFULL” name… and for a BIG DOG, a name more like sweet… irony, humour, alcohol, drugs… call it whatever.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Roach the cat! :wink:

2 Likes

The Tangerine Sky are in a dead heat. Is yours starting to get a little thin on top @MissinBissin ?

They have both finally finally had some food. 8 gallons each.

32 Likes

Not sure about the word “Thin” on the plants tops… but most of them are starting to Lift the Tops of the Canopies… if I’m seeing that correctly

Your plants look great @THCeed

Glad you finally were able to feed them

Plants at this end are seeing Humate 1x a week. I’m not going nuts with it.

But I am amending with 50/50 veg/bloom fert today… I’ve a few plants starting to bloom (below acapulco gold; Nefertiti; apollo ape)

The Crown is Lifting :crown:

39 Likes

Now that’s a beautiful view, thanks for sharing

5 Likes

Wow @MissinBissin - that is one cool garden (is cool still in fashion?) and your trees look amazing :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

Cool works right across the board @Nick, Thanks.

Its a friends wonderful property, I’m loving this “2024” Raised-bed we call OG Row

He gets full kudos for the ones Up Top lol

Cheers

8 Likes

That deck is going to smell amazing really soon @THCeed

I can just see the Buds lol

5 Likes

Fireball for the reddest one

A bit late to the game, I know

2 Likes

Having a few issues this week. I’m a little slow at getting the names picked I will add it to the list.

10 Likes

The names have been picked. Because of the wait, I added 2 more choices that Mrs. Thceed made. The choices are as follows:

My son picked Blaze and Cooper
My daughter picked Honey and Pumpkin
My wife picked Copper and Bruce

If your name was chosen please contact me regarding your deets and prize.
Thanks for playing along.

28 Likes

Hope everything is ok man :crossed_fingers::metal:

8 Likes

Thanks Brother, hopefully I’m working through it.

10 Likes

Hello @THCeed I’ve got 3 names in there. Cooper, Copper and Honey I can’t remember what the prizes were for picking the cat names though?

4 Likes

You have a Trifecta Win… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hope all is well mate. All the best :v:

4 Likes

Has anyone had trouble lately receiving beans from CA to the US?

WOW, look at you go. Great choices. 3 out of 6, very impressive.

3 Likes

Not yet on my end. But I’ll check in here if I do :100:

1 Like