Beans for everyone (Part 4)

I just finished my last reefer of Coastal Blueberry from @CanuckistanPete. If you are not close friends with this member, sorry about your luck. You don’t know what you are missing out on. You might want to get on that. If you want to send him some beans, I’m sure he would send you some back. And if not, I will. Thanks Brother, we so enjoyed your gift. You REGGAE.

18 Likes

@THCeed Dm received from the States brother! Let me know if you need my details :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks Brother, You Reggae too.

2 Likes

Have I sent to you before? I’m leaning towards I have.

2 Likes

Yeah you have, your wmbk and your lsgtk

2 Likes

Nice, I will send you some different beans. Gimme a minute.
WMBK and LSGTK are some fire your going to love.

9 Likes

Copy that brother! I’ve seen what your LSGTK can do, I’m excited to run it after my autos finish :grin:

2 Likes

That’s a hell of a recommendation man, right on!

1 Like

Lol I know @CanuckistanPete probably has a good amount of seeds but is his looking for something?

2 Likes

Thanks for the comment my friend, and right back at ya. You’re easily one of the most generous people on this extremely generous site.

Please don’t send me anymore seeds, I’m never going to get around to growing what I already have.

15 Likes

I think we should start a betting game on which one gets the biggest! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::joy::flushed::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Nature Rules, its the Humans that Measure things…
I have 1 Chem Fuego in Soil and 1 in a 20 gallon bin; same thing, its going to be an interesting Battle, solved by the Scale !

(One plant only fed Chicken Shit pellets and the other is in OG Row, with Fertilizers used via Soil Amendments / teas etc.)

How do we make @THCeed’s Plant-battle, an active event @OhNo555

3 Likes

We need to get him to agree and then get that tape measure :straight_ruler: out and a ladder​:joy::joy::joy:

IMG_5761 IMG_5762

4 Likes

I dunno, with @THCeed measuring, we may need a witness, never know when the tape is actually on the ground :smiley: :wink:

4 Likes

As @THCeed says - never show the bottom of the tape measure - lol - Definitely need an independent adjudicator :smiley:
Would be a great competition with the winner taking the Olympic Gold for growing :1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

Let’s start the day off with a picture of this girl. That sure is one monster cola starting at the top.

My 2 London Double Pound Cake

My 2 Super Skunk

My Lemon Skunk, showing some muscle.

My LSGTK

My Sour Diesel

My Limed Orange

Other half to come later, mosquitoes are way too bad.
Have a smokin morning.

47 Likes

Looking good in the Amazon @THCeed

5 Likes

I am suffering from what I believe is septoria. I looked on Amazon to get one of those hyperchlorous machines and it won’t arrive until after I leave Thursday and I will be gone for 10 days. I might be in trouble I’m looking for something else I can temporarily spray on this little things down. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

6 Likes

Good morning, I just got some of your super skunk from an auction and was wondering if you could give me any background on it. I’m planning a project with UFS cross with it to come up with my own version of corpse flower, your garden is looking :ok_hand:

1 Like

I started mixing in my Humate + Bone meal mix + my guanomite solution for the flowering fun! :wink:

Plants look fantastic @THCeed and I’m dealing with fuckery too and am starting to fog my plants with H0Cl as of this evening.

:v:

3 Likes