BEAN'S FOR ST. JUDES (grow)

BEAN"S FOR ST. JUDE"S

These are what I was sent when I donated to St. Judes children’s cancer research, from @LouDog420. The plants are beautiful-and i haven’t a clue as to what I’m doing-think about someone that actually knows something about growing could do w/these genetics. I help fund a charity that is saving children’s lives w/the donations and I get some of the most sought after genetics as a bonus? @Bean’s for St. Jude’s. There is a list of all the different seeds/pollen available. Yes I said pollen! Go check that shit out. If you donate to fighting children’s cancer and get some seeds and find out they are not making you happy you helped heal sick kids I will match your donation and let you pick witch ever other seeds might make you happy about helping in the fight to end childhood cancer. Thank you @LouDog420 for this worthy cause you are supporting and for opening your vault in order to do so.

@Bean’s for St. Jude’s

5 Likes

This plant is so big! It is too big for the tent, she has to be outside the tent to even get any light. I’m going to stop talking and just post pics, my bad…

There are tea brewing cages w/misquitoe bits in them to keep the gnats from getting in the res. The roots, the roots speak for themselves.

I split her down the middle but duct tape will fix anything.

Sister plant in medium sips container. She got in the sips and exploded!

And the other 2 are both short compact plants. All smell like breakfast pork sausage at the moment.

2 Likes

She is definitely too big for the 3×3

1 Like

Good man. @NICO good on you too. What a worthy cause. I’m stacked for seed right now but have $25 I’ll give for St. Judes. How do i do it?

2 Likes

This is quite an awesome thing that @LouDog420 has got going on. His opening his vault to the world to help fight childhood cancer but to also get some genetics out to people who might not otherwise be able to ever experience them. I have some beautiful plants growing right now and thought it would be kickass if I could maybe have just a little impact on such a worthy cause and learn about growing and myself all together I couldn’t go wrong. Go to St.Judes official website and follow the prompts. If you want to see the different seed choices or even pollen now I believe visit @Bean’s for St. Jude’s, @LouDog420’s very 1st post to OG, check out the list and maybe you see something maybe you don’t. Sorry for the long winded reply I just got done smoking. Link to thread below

1 Like

This is Nico. This is Nico’s “Fuck cancer” face.

5 Likes

The clone from topping one of the stocky 2.

The pics don’t do these plants justice. The stalk is huge, but that has been noticeable on all my plants, they are just beefier and big. LED 100% for the first time the run and so far im impressed w/what they’re doing.

3 Likes

They smell like pork breakfast sausage at this time. I’ll call them Pork Soda to remember them from now on PS1-PS4. Thats easier than NYD/G13/HAZE/AGENT ORANGE×GOJI OG.

Hopefully I didn’t fuck that up and got it all correct.

1 Like

Post a screenshot or send me a pm showing your donation to St. Jude. All I need to see is the date the donation was made and the donation amount. You can redact everything else if desired. The popup you get right away from St. Jude doesn’t always show the date, but you should get an email which has all the info. I need to see the date to confirm it was a new/unique donation.

Once I see the screenshot either in the St. Jude thread or sent via pm, I’ll send a confirmation and will request your selections and safe address.

Anyone sends proof of donation, I send beans, simple as that :wink:

I always called my maternal cut the Ghaze to keep it simple. NYCD/G13Haze x Agent Orange is a mouthful, no doubt.

Ghaze photos below… 11 weeks minimum, had some that took her over 100 days with great results. Huge stretch/vigor. Great yield and surprisingly dense flowers given the g13haze leaning nature. Orange funky terps

The Goji pollen was from a friend, so I never got to see the actual males selected by him.

5 Likes

I am willing to send the seeds that I would have gotten to someone else if they are willing to donate $12.50 to Saint Jude’s😁.( if this would be ok?)

2 Likes

Got all 3 spectrum king sk400 hung in a room until I can figure out what I am going to move forward in. They’re the first led lights I’ve used other than a cheap blurple I got suckered into buying when I started growing again.

She is in the flower room, finally, and…

there is the other lady giant. These girls are huge! 4 for 4 female. The other 2 are short stout sexy plants themselves.

Been a little while, my bad, these ladies are starting to stretch their legs-

[

Sorry for the bad pic, the corner left is the other sister plant. She looks to be a bit quicker to flower.

The fried top is a BBD that shot up into the light, the plant behind that top is the sister plant.

3 Likes

Im 6’3" and this lil lady is a good 3 - 4" above my head. Her stem is more a trunk.

Sis plant her Day 1 in the flower room

5 Likes

She is a monster! I was stretching and bending her top down under the light and I hit my ankle on a 1k ballast, the big white ones, and I fell. The main top snapped (fixing my proble) and now the test of the plant is past 6 5 ft.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Damn I am not great at this, I can’t see the pics well enough to see if I’m posting repeat pics. My bad.

Fuck Cancer.

5 Likes

2 Likes

She is looking like she will be frosting up quite nicely, if early frost is any indicator.

5 Likes

Looks good, thanks for sharing bud!

1 Like