Beardedvet222 Indoor budget grow

Your care package from me will be on it’s way as soon as the po opens. I hope you enjoy and let me know when they touch down.

6 Likes

Thank you so much! Absolutely will.

6 Likes

Alright folks,
I think I’ll start growing Northern Lights x Orange Grove, aka “NoRGE” from @Syn.

12 Likes

Ooo, she’s a stanky one.

This is really @JustSumTomatoes beans. I offered some to @beardedvet222

5 Likes

Update: The day got away from me. I’ve gotta find a medium and some pots/bags.

2 Likes

Ace hardware has an amzing selection, instore and online.

2 Likes

I would look for a local grow shop, go in, and talk to the people there. Get a decent ph pen, and keep notes so you can learn as you go. I found excel to be really helpful for me to log my grows. Good luck, and keep asking questions, lots of nice people around here that will point you in the right direction.

1 Like

dude, that’s hitting the ground running for sure. niiiice

take it easy. a little organic light potting mix and a pack of solo cups is plenty for right now. it’s easy to buy too much stuff

respectfully disagree. I’d argue that gauntlet needs avoiding, esp at this point.

5 Likes

50% coco coir
50% perlite
(And jacks nutes)

6 Likes

Hey . Thanks for the invite.

You’re welcome

2 Likes

Hay brother I just wanted to say there’s a couple things you can get as samples an it can help u for a couple small grows for free .
1 is Dr Zyme its a organic pest control, email them weather your a vet or not samples will come.
The sec is microbes By Tribus
They will send u 3 samples 1 for seedlings 1 for veg 1 for flower its free an there very good to have around .
Just throwing you a note

6 Likes

Thank you for that information. I’ll check it out and make some requests.

3 Likes

That’s what they say Jack’s is the way to go. I’m tired of wasting my money. I like the Alaskan fish fertilizer it’s a little smelly plants love it. I’m sure where you live at there’s no on what they might have. I did bonemeal Alaskan fish fertilizer Dr. earth Foxfarm happy frog cavern that was it for a minute. Molasses B-52 , Nirvana. Foxfarm trio is very easy to use. Like I said the guys around here like a jacks. I seen where one guy already had it made up he had it food coloring did a different bottles. They look like little mustard bottles so he can measure them out really easy. Stuff like that. Lights are cheap right now. You don’t need a whole lot in the beginning. Ocean forest it’s not as good as it used to be I can promise you that. You can Google Foxfarm and I will tell you the closest dealer sometimes us a feed store. I talk too much. @MoBilly Is a good friend of mine I hang around his page. You’ll get to know everybody. You got to love some Canadians. Lol @DougDawson does a lot of things. I’m sure you probably read.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Hemp, I hadn’t caught this thread. Hey @beardedvet222 , so you are a new smoker and looking to start growing your own, that’s awesome. Growing can be very therapeutic or at least it is for me. I have been growing my own meds for a while now and it is a wonderful thing. I use around a 70/30% coco/perlite mix with GH Trio nutes. What kind of space you got to grow in and how many plants were you figuring on starting?

6 Likes

Looking to start with just two plants. Probably gonna use a closet.

8 Likes

Nothing wrong with that. Two plants is a great start. If you are going to aim for a closet just keep in mind air flow. You want air cycled so plan for that. Tons of good folk here to get knowledge from, you are going to do great.

6 Likes

@beardedvet222 Im in NY too there are good grow stores throughout the state. I recommend starting with a high quality soil and using organic nutrients whether that be top dress with dry nutes or liquid based ones.(roots organics general organics…) The best soil in NY is being make in the Cortland/Ithaca region Bio365 but not widely distributed. Otherwise I suggest a peat/coco/perlite blend. I prefer to start plants in 4" square pots. ( look at my photos they go on a heating mat and dome. ) Im dealing with a recently injured lower back and hoping that in the 5 new strains im starting i can find something good for relief

5 Likes

Thank you for the advice. I’m sorry about your back. I too suffer from back pain.

6 Likes

Growing weed like this with my cheap led setup lol doing something right

7 Likes