Berserker’s Autoflower Adventure 😈

Even though I had a little bit of bad luck with Berserk Genetics, the little lady I do have going
looks incredible. Have 2 more seeds put back I’ll be trying soon.

Black Strap x Grape Dosi Breath

10 Likes

What can I say but, this is just one stand up guy. I’m
honored to have him as my new Auto Sponsor.
After reading thru his hard work, genetics of choice…
He is very much like myself, but more motivated… lol
I now have 6 new strains by Beserk and soon as I have room…
Two are with cookies… me like COOKIE

5 Likes

The more this pretty lady matures the more I like her.
Decided up next will be your… "Special Reserve Cookies III x Grape Dosi Breath… I think this cross can get very big…
She’s finally a month old

2 Likes

Nice die-hard-john-mc-clane I’ve really enjoyed reading your thread and think it is been extremely helpful to me and I am going to be attempting my first run after the current grow is completed and this was packed full of all sorts of great growing vibes and overall great success keep it up @Berserker7205 happy spring growing The Doc

1 Like

Same thing here @HeadyBearAdventures

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! Be sure to follow my current journey!

4 Likes

That grape dosi breath was just beautiful and I have only smoked some good dosi do and just the sound is of it sounds great and I’m just curious about where to check out your work and happy spring growing The Doc

1 Like

Thanks! I only have a few threads on here that document my seed runs, but I have a range of pics on my IG @Berserker_Buds.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info :+1:t2: and I decided on Skywalker Mephisto instead of wizards apprentice for the auto grow I’m starting… heading to the new “marathon”

1 Like

Hey man, fantastic journal, was fun to read through!

Curious if you used the new “Gold” eliteXelite?

That’s the only version I found on their site.

2 Likes

I didn’t use the “Gold eXe”. That’s HybriTech’s new and improved blend.

3 Likes

Hmmm ok… I’m sorta hesitant to try it since it’s the original formula that seems to have a good reputation and the gold version is pretty new.

Thanks again for sharing!

1 Like

Also, I’m sure you noticed that it’s a bit pricey. If you wait for his BlackFriday sale & do a group buy of the bulk dry ingredients, you can get it for under $10/oz.image

2 Likes

I’ve been having right good luck with STS and it’s a helluva lot cheaper but, you gotta spray it every 5 days. Never used this stuff. Seems kinda expensive. In your opinion is it worth the extra cost?

2 Likes

I think so. 2oz is enough to fully reverse 3 plants. Using something that is known to work well on almost any cultivar (even the hard to reverse clone only) & with only a single application has its value in piece of mind. I’ve seen lots of people using other reversal methods, and it doesn’t take. That could be a huge loss, especially with autos. If my reversal wouldn’t have taken, I wouldn’t have been able to make any seeds on this run, or have the opportunity to try again, because I grew all of my seeds to hunt for the best.

5 Likes

@Berserker7205 do you start the autos you intend to reverse ahead of the autos you intend to pollinate? If so, by how long?

2 Likes

Gotcha. I may need to do some research. Can you PM me any info you have? I think that you might even have my email info. You could email it to me. Either way, much appreciated, my brother :v:t4:

I start the intended reversals at least two weeks before the receivers. I spray the reversal spray around day 21, for autos. Also, I think it’s better to let the receivers start to flower a bit, before introducing the reversed pollen donors. I’ve found that I get more seeds if I wait until the girls have a good amount of pistils popping out before they receive pollen.

5 Likes

Thanks man! Really appreciate the info, enjoyed this one and the Marathon OG journal.
I’m trying to plan my first ever seed run for a few months from now and these threads have been a great guide.

1 Like

Berserker my brother… you make some nice strains…
Check out your Black Strap x
Grape Dosi Breath.

Just F.I.M. cut her and super cropped her, trimmed her lower area and finally, ahem, bent her over… walla…

6 Likes