Berserker’s Autoflower Adventure 😈

I transplanted the new batch of seedlings, and finished putting up lights in the grow room. I thought I had more 3 gallon fabric pots, but turns out they were 5 gallon. Fuck it. Full send! :smiling_imp:

22 Likes

tenor

6 Likes

what are those lights you are using?

1 Like

They’re Meijiu 1000w LED bar lights. Got them from Alibaba. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Full send braa yew

Side note: this is not photo shopped :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Damn!!! Which break? Pe’ahi? Shipsterns? That board looks awful short for that wave!

1 Like

Should be a good show pulling up a chair.

2 Likes

Nice mate @Sasquatch , didn’t know you were a surf fan… that’s some good knowledge you showed there.

It’s Pe’ahi aka JAWS and Kai Lenny is the madman… he’s pretty much taking big wave surfing to a whole another level on his own.

I was actually born pretty close to Shipsterns but you wouldn’t get me anywhere near that mutant of a wave.

18 years old at the time, Russell is a maniac

Sorry for the brief thread hijacking @Berserker7205 :v:t4:

3 Likes

Yes,better to be covered with enough, I am doing same as I am having same percentage mess ups with seedling so I am starting more than I need. Nice looking plants, I will follow and learn.

1 Like

The Grape Dosi Breath are all starting to flower pretty good, and everything else is on track. :+1:t3:

The Grape Dosi Breath reversal has taken! :metal:t3:

18 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my friend :v:t4:

1 Like

I picked a couple GDB females to join the reversed GDB. :green_heart:

Blackstrap is gonna be dark! :smiling_imp:

17 Likes

Always nice to see what a serious light setup can do for plants… your doing great bro…

I love how clean and nice you keep your grow room, been slacking a bit myself… help… lol.

I’ve never had any luck starting autos in them dang solo cups… photo periods yeah, but

Auto’s just seem to stunt on many occasions and kept thinking it was restricting the tap root

early on, but no real proof of this… good luck bro, your taking on quite the variety… nice

1 Like

Here’s a close up of each of the reversals. They’re looking beautiful! :heart_eyes:

GDB #4 (reversed)

GDB #10 (reversed)

GDB #6 (reversed)

18 Likes

purple balls… :neutral_face: noice

what did you use for reversal ?
srry didnt read the whole thread

1 Like

I used Hybritech’s eliteXelite spray. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Nice! That eXe sounds like a reversal revolution… One and done application may be worth the pri$e tag!

1 Like

The reversals are starting to dump pollen! :partying_face:

I’ve put all the ladies in the love shack with the boys. Here we go!! :rocket::rocket:

3x reversed Grape Dosi Breath
2x Grape Dosi Breath
2x Blackstrap
2x Baby Yoda OG II
1x Special Reserve Cookies III
1x Dark Jedi
1x Pez Dispenser

17 Likes

The Blackstrap is a stunner! :purple_heart::star_struck::purple_heart:

16 Likes

Grape Dosi Breath female selections.

One smells like thick cream or cookies. My immediate thought when smelling her was thick milk. :milk_glass::cookie:

The other is super sweet grape candy. :grapes:

Crazy opposite ends of the spectrum. I found myself running around the tent, from one to the other, enjoying the completely different scents coming from them. :drooling_face:

15 Likes