Berserker’s Autoflower Adventure 😈

I plan on using sts so timing the same just less frequency of spraying I think. Great information, thank you @anon98660487

No worries
You probably won’t have to spray as much with the sts,
Good luck

1 Like

I’ve had no luck with CS with STS I spray way earlier than that I’ve personally had the best luck at about 3 to 3 and a half weeks right at or right before preflower but you wont get many pistols so if your pollinating the same reversed plant you need to wait a bit idk if my issues and fails with the CS were in the application process or making the CS with the generator I’ll stick with STS for now also I grow in 3 gallon pots and I put 8 in each of my 2x4’s works out great just need to stay on top of the training or scrog it good luck with your project your looking great so far have a awesome day

Bliss

1 Like

Out of the 40 auto seeds I started, only 1 (Special Reserve Cookies III) didn’t germinate. :ok_hand:t3:
I accidentally broke a tap root on one of the Dark Jedi, when removing it from the paper towel. :grimacing:
I’ve got the rest in their starter cups, to break ground. Then I’ll transfer them to 3 gallon fabric pots. :muscle:t3:

The Grape Dosi Breath are still trucking along. :+1:t3:

19 Likes

Nice to see someone watering correctly… not to close to base of stem, widening the circle as you go outward. idea is to get the roots to reach away from the plant for moisture, I’d go ahead
and give them a wee bit more the next time around. Another thing you can try, water from the tray and allow the plant to draw water up from bottom… this draws roots downward like in hydroponics… I rotate, I feed from the top, water from the bottom. I dry stress them when they are about 3wks old in between some watering, go an extra day… then water them well in the morning and that growth day will surprise ya…

Your doing excellent bro

3 Likes

Scratch that. I gave her a gentle squeeze, and she decided to join the party. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

My brother does that feeds his plants from the bottom fills the tray instead of watering the plants ,he grows pretty good weed

1 Like

I’ve got a bunch of seedlings that are slow coming out of the dirt. If I end up with a low sprout rate, I’ll have to pop some more seeds to make up for the difference.

The Grape Dosi Breath are really starting to take off! :muscle:t3:

16 Likes

So that reversal spray is kind of pricey. Does it work better than sts or cs ? Do you have to use it as much ?

1 Like

It is pricey, but from what I’ve heard, it only takes a single application, and works on even the plants that are known to be difficult to reverse. I know some that have personally used it, and know of many others that claim it to be worth the purchase.

2 Likes

Hmm I have some high ppm cs I was going to use . So I’ll definitely be watching this to see how well this product works for you .

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll be following along with this one as well. I’ve only grown autos once. It was years ago, the yield and potency was way less than par so I’ve always stuck with the regulars. I may have to give them another try in the near future.

1 Like

I’m gonna come along for the ride, if you don’t mind, my friend :v:t4:

1 Like

My those pics stop an OCD brain.

2 Likes

I’m not happy with how these are sprouting. I’m popping more seeds to get my numbers back up. It’s gonna mess with my timing, and it’ll be a staggered grow, but I’ll make it work.

14 Likes

Grape Dosi Breath :muscle:t3:

14 Likes

Sorry, I’ve been slacking on updating this thread! Things are moving along, well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The eliteXelite reversal spray has arrived, and will be put to use, soon! :muscle:t3:

All the seeds germinated from the new batch, but only 16 of the 21 sprouted. That’ll still get me to the numbers that I wanted. They’ll be getting transplanted into 3 gallon fabric pots, this week. :seedling:

The Grape Dosi Breath are getting big! I have one that is starting to flower (the tall one). I also did some leaf tucking, the other day. :deciduous_tree:

I’ve revamped my grow room, and have it (mostly) setup for the Autoflower run. I moved everything in there, and will pull my breeding selections from this room, then put them in the tents for reversals & pollination. I have one more 1000w light to put up, but I won’t need that until the seedlings are transplanted.

17 Likes

Looking good, my friend :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Taking notes :spiral_notepad: over here for when I do my own auto reversal project this winter for a healthy supply of some auto fem beans :grin:

4 Likes

I made the selection out of the Grape Dosi Breath, for my candidates to be sprayed with “Hybri-tech’s eliteXelite hybridization tool” (reversal spray). I moved them (#4, #6, & #10) back to the 2x4 tent, and gave them a good dousing with the spray. Hope it works! :crossed_fingers:t3:

17 Likes