Best 1:1 strains available?

Happy to send more F2 of bodhi’s Good Medicine (Harlequin x Appalachia) to @Sebring for people to grab from him for free. I have several big bags of those seeds left - just gotta find the time to pack them up!

Yeah, I totally agree. The Good Medicine F1 ranged from 3:1 to 1:1 to full THC when bodhi had them tested, so you’re pretty likely to see a wide spectrum with potential for good CBD content in any of the resulting F2 seeds.

The GM F1 are not high THC, yet definitely feel good weed that tend toward antidepressant effects that would be good for anxiety, depression, and PTSD, but are not generally body numbing meds. My favorite pheno doesn’t get me high. Now that the pandemic’s over, this is GREAT party weed. And, best of all, those seeds are free!

My perspective is grow a few, pick the one(s) you like and keep 'em around. Don’t expect to find forever keepers in any F2 if you only pop 1 or 2 seeds at a time, but I bet you’ll find something you like in a dozen, and then you’ll have a dozen left over from the pack to gift to friends.

:sun_with_face:

20 Likes