Best citrus-y strain?

Whatever I need to do to get you to not spend any money on Ethos genetics let me know.

-GH

8 Likes

I have a jillybean cross, that smells like citrus jellybeans , then cures to just citrus.

5 Likes

I was already on the fence with that breeder…Something seems fishy about them to me. They came across as a GMO seed company to me, for some reason.What leads you to say this? I am sure you have a good reason?

K.

3 Likes

Not a good person in general. I know many others on here agree with me.

-GH

5 Likes

Your word is good enough for me Mano…

Thanks for the heads up Buddy…

Regards,

K.

4 Likes

I would agree ethos looks sketch, I see them list super lemon haze as a cross of jack herer and lemon skunk when Its widely known to be ssh crossed to lemon skunk. I stay away from pollen chuckers who blatantly use other people strain names and show it’s there own creation. Shows alot of dishonesty and disrespect right of the bat. I wouldent trust anybody who openly creates knock of fakes.
There are so many great genetics out there but some would rather be lazy and take advantage of consumers lack of knowlege. If it smells fishy it prob is, alot of people are happy to jump on the bean band wagon with out doing the work. Shit genetics , stolen names, horrible customer service. If your going to give somebody money for beans I’d try and support somebody who is doing something unique and not somebody trying to release there version of the current hype strain as quick as possible. You should strive to make the next great strain not attain it , as soon as something gains notoriety there will be more fakes and poorly bred beans of it then legit and it’s always changing anyways. You have to try and see the forest threw the trees, bread quality and the beans will speak for them selves.

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads up Heritage…I ad no idea about these guys before…I just thought they were some GMO company haha. I agree with what you speak of here…No time for Thunder Thieves… I have been trying to support my local guys, who have been at it awhile…Like Jordan Of The Islands…

Kind Regards,

K.

3 Likes

Ive bought myself these seeds so will give one of them + the CBD strain a go and report back

CBD for the second tent

5 Likes

Useful Seeds Bag of Oranges would probably be one of my top 3 for citrus. 10 pack of fems for 60 bucks and the line has been worked enough so that the only variation is a slight odor change amongst similar phenos. Another decent one is Doc Dank Seeds Orange Dose. Its Do-si-do x Clementine F2; not as citrusy as the BOO, but packs a good punch and has a nice orange odor on the back end.

6 Likes

Great stains! Willing to see that grow diary (better than just a report). Limonccello is an italian liquor I really enjoy and everyone should try … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I got some Ae77 Cali-O S1’s. Ive been waiting on this strain all my life. That double serrated leaf points are a dead.giveaway on the real Orange.

DP. Orange Bud.

3 Likes

Slick - where did you grab S1s of the AE77?

2 Likes

Csi humboldt selfed the cut a while back.

3 Likes

So you don’t need mine then, aye?

2 Likes

Lord knows if they’re real Motz :wink:. Just taking a shot on it. I assume you have the legitimate. Ill run them to make more. Yessir.:laughing:

2 Likes

Ah yeah I have the real deal But coming from Caleb from CSI, they’re real.
This friend of mine is on the up and up also, his gear is gold.
He’s been working with some of my stuff.

4 Likes

Oh yeah like what…I dropped a few wr x’s also.:wink:…got me all tingley inside.

2 Likes

Mazar and the Cherry

1 Like

WR! Thats whats up dude. Never had a chance to smoke it…Relaxing? Stoney Grass?

1 Like

Don’t know…its a bx I attempted. I can only imagine as I have smoked both parents of wr…not it itself.

1 Like