Best clone vendors on strainly

I tried to get the screen shots from my Instagram of the timeline for when he got the sfv cut but it won’t let me, and it won’t let me download them either
If anyone is interested I can try and get him to send them to me through email or another site.

1 Like

The mods delete a ton of shit in that thread. It’s hard to know wtf goes on. And ya RUI is fairly toxic most times, lots of trolls and people just causing shit.

Don’t sleep on that marshmallow it’s fire.
Hold on he told me the others he’s getting.
Just looked more than half dozen…lol
Aj sour D
Legend og
Rainbow belt
Government oasis
Grandi gauva
Papaya bomb
Dosi sherbert
Doni burger 5
And a different Gelato 41 cut

2 Likes

Riu has some good info and people, but it definitely requires the ability to be discerning of data. I get a lot out of it now, but when I was starting out I found reading a basic grow guide a lot more useful than forums save for asking about fixing specific issues stemming from external factors (like that time I got sick and let my hydro buckets go and freaked out about my shit dying)

2 Likes

Mesa Genetics is legit and I had a good transaction with him.

Apple Fritter

10 Likes

That’s What’s Up!!!

1 Like

Of course, that’s why I said read it for yourself. I’m just the messenger. :upside_down_face:

I don’t get anything out of it now, it used to be good back in 2015ish. It’s full of drama and the same repeats of information now for the most part. The community here is way better. However, the best deals thread is one I do check in to all the time, can score killer deals

1 Like

Yah, I’m just terrified of VIROID and bugs when I have so many beans to go through, or I would have pulled the trigger a couple months back. Doni Burger is supposedly some fire. Would love to see a smoke report for the ones you got now when you finish them up.

1 Like

One of the reasons I got from him, he has his stock tested for the viroid. That’s why the new stuff isn’t available yet I’m guessing. He mentioned he had them June 14 so they are probably still in quarantine and getting tested for the viriod.
I never heard of doni burger.

I’ve just finished drying them and they are all really good. I’m no good at smoke reports and describing terps. But I will say I am a super pot snob and these are all really good keepers.

1 Like

stonedninja

2 Likes

Nice, didn’t know that. Might have to save up and buy a little somethin somethin

1 Like

Well not to stir the pot but I purchased from Ben’s and got mites from my order. It’s documented in my grow log. I wasn’t going to name the vendor but well what’s the point of talking about strainly vendors if we don’t point out some bad ones.

No idea if the genetics are legit, time will tell. I ordered a 5 pack they came quickly and well rooted, healthy except the mites. I noticed the mites and stripped and scrubbed all the clones and re cloned. Mites are gone but only 2 of the 5 rerooted.

5 Likes

I run a clone marketplace on discord

The smart thing to do is figure out who you can really trust to provide you verified pest free hlv free clones

Lot of these guys are hit or miss. They won’t tell you if their garden gets pests.

4 Likes

And I don’t mean that in a rude way it’s just that lots of people don’t realize how difficult it is to take care of a garden of moms and send dozens of clones online

4 Likes

oh, I’d assume that’s a giant pain in the ass lol. I can barely keep track of where my own shit goes much less a bunch of other folk

3 Likes

This guy’s not on strainly but if your in the states he has alot of the old elites and is one of the most reputable sources for these cuts. He tests for virus and anyone I’ve seen received his clones has nothing but the best to say about them.

Farmerjoe420 https://www.instagram.com/farmerjoe420/

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.