Best genetics on a budget?

I tried must of jacked it up. Thanks my man.

2 Likes

Wanted to check out some strains, but it looks like I need an account. Is there a way to view your strains without creating a log in?

1 Like

Unfortunately you must log in to see the details of the strains.
The log-in wall I use is only to keep out search bots. You can even use your google login if you have one. I dont ever send spam emails, or even look at your information after you sign up.

We also do giveaways for people that are interested, and have chat pages for strain discussions.

6 Likes

This usa btc from ground up genes less than 60 total

3 Likes

BeanHoarder at hempdepot

3 Likes

Best beans for your budget for a great cause, right here: Beans 4 St. Jude

8 Likes

I second @Dirt_Wizard 's suggestion of Hazeman seeds. I got my Hazeman seeds from DC seeds and found that he has some heavy-hitting crosses at affordable prices. Conscious genetics also puts out some extremely tasty and potent strains; I absolutely love my Orange Cheesecake – It is my only non-heirloom non-clone-only strain that I hold on tight to… it is fantastic medicine

3 Likes

I grew out some Nirvana seeds a couple strains I think NL and some bubblegum. Came out good.

I too would say the auctions at mr nice. Its a very good resourse an its direct from breeder you can end up picking things up very cheep, but you do at times have to put a bit of effort into hitting the bargins. Some very good worked breeding stock there too that will give you plants that will give you predictable an powerfull results.
Kc brains has some gems in some of his stock. The regular seeds are very low prices an though there can be quite a mix in a 10 pack there are enough seeds in there at that low price to find a gem or two. Some of it is very good if your outdoors or breeding outdoors stock, even in a more northerly climate.
Another USA resource ( though he does ship world wide) I’m surprised no one has mentioned on OG is pops beans/pops buck o bean. Its mostly autos and super autos, regular autos too as well as fem some semi autos an a few photos too an a lot of good stuff is a buck a bean. Some being two bucks. I’ve even seen them at 50cents a bean. He’s a good old school guy an is very fare. Gets involved in helping many people an small causes for communities, little fire stations or small medical centers aswell as causes that help small business that are serving communities, not only in the canna world but many every day other things aswell. I have tried some of his work its pretty good.

1 Like

I’m late to the game, but Seedheaven has some really cool stuff for so cheap. Some cost more but lots of cool preservation stuff. Only thing for U.S. peeps is it’s in Europe and a little slow and don’t do cards. They even give freebies on top of the cheap price. I love wandering around in there. It’s like a treasure hunt, or a garage sale and you see one that makes you say “no way”!! lol.

6 Likes

I will mention Colorado Sativas… I have not grown out anything personally yet but I did decide to pull the trigger on some of what Gerry has to offer. I like what he is doing and he has been mentioned to me by a couple of people. check him out @ 25$ for 20 seeds plus freebies i mean you can’t complain.

7 Likes

Were not all that bad are we(in the uk). Though i get what you mean, most just want to be zonked on the couch for abit. I used to be able to sell some good hazes or sativas no problem. They would have to be done good an to their max potential though so they would almost look alien an quite crystallized up. I think alot of the fad for the USA scene messed it up here. With youngers wanting to pay upto £60 a gram as a fashion statement an dealers selling these fancy USA named stuff at these ridiculous prices. An to be honest alot of it aint even worth (not at those prices)it because its not like its that much better than the good stuff here when done right. Its probably worse in some cases seen alot of pgr stuff over there an alot of that gets here. Just more variety over in the USA, down to it being bigger so much more being bred there.

2 Likes

thanks for this info. great stuff. i have rocked a lot of of kc brains. as you said good stuff for a long time. gonna check out pop beans /pops buck o bean. i have been trying different autos to reduce the cycle but still looking for a good stable one for yield and that produces good meds. i think i have nice ones then they self towards the end before properly finishing… the stable ones i did get never yielded even though it was grade a… sounds like a good cause in the community at mr buck a bean. not all us old yanks want to to get zonked mate.lol. hearing ya on the fashion trends. the buck o bean has my interest. respectfully mainerj…

4 Likes

Thanks mainer j. Oh i was on about alot of the younger generation, many in the uk with being zonked on the sofa. Not many people get access to proper sativas in many places in the present time. Ive even met quite a few who actually thought it was a myth to have plants that can flower longer than 14 weeks an didn’t even believe 20 plus weekers was possible.
If you do grab any of pops stuff be sure to let us know here how you get on.

2 Likes

the younger ones we still need to show how to party with good stuff. how come no one ever told them to hold a hit. seems like all they want to do is suck it all in then blow the biggest cloud possible? i take what i can hold it long as i can and share on with others… helps with the fuel mileage i think? .where i am at the temps have a big affect on finish time. sometimes supposed 8-9 weeks is an easy 12-16 for me. going by trics. they are looking good at 9-10 but need more time before i see amber and harvest. i have a Thia lady i flipped feb 7th she is showing no signs of finishing yet. calling her ever ready bunny just keeps going & going. 2-3 weeks easy still.

4 Likes

Here up north they are. :rofl:
If it doesn’t glue you to the couch then I’m likely to get a phone complaint.
Yeah people also pay stupid amounts of cash for “cali”.
I sometimes grow “Sugar Cane” out from In House Genetics and can easily get the bags printed out with whatever THC % I want on the packaging and sell it at a stupid premium.

I’d make a mint doing it but I’m to honest to do that to people.

3 Likes

My personal opinion is keep growing photos.
Autoflowers are excellent don’t get me wrong BUT the time you save and yield you loose isn’t worth it. Most autos take around 12 weeks from seed to harvest depending on growing conditions etc. A 4 week veg and then flower of a photoperiod plant may take an extra week or two but the extra yield is well worth the extra time PLUS you save on electric as photoperiod plants need less light hours. :v:

3 Likes

Don’t know if this has been mentioned yet, but heard good things about Linda Seeds.

https://www.linda-seeds.com/en/

4 Likes

Thanks for the support!

3 Likes

Thanks for the dank IHG crosses and twenty2020 freebies I grew them all out got a few on “GrowDiaries” site.