Best genetics on a budget?

Once I find them in the jungle I’ll post some nurse peanut and pink raspberry pictures from @ShitSeeds .

3 Likes

BILLANDTED

1 Like

This seems like a perfect time.
So, if you order a pack today and use code “ROCK ON” in your order, I’ll double it for you.

That goes for anyone reading this. Rock On everyone!

13 Likes

Right after I commit to not buying seeds through January too…lol

3 Likes

Those will be fun. I’m testing a cross between them now as well. I hope you keep me posted when you walk the jungle

1 Like

There some where in this mess there all getting moved to the tin box soon.

8 Likes

Gorgeous! Great work over there.

2 Likes

Very generous. Just made my order. You rock

3 Likes

I see you placed that order brother. Only problem is I dont see the coupon code added.
I’ll throw in your free pack, and a few others for you. Packing it up right now.

6 Likes

I tried must of jacked it up. Thanks my man.

2 Likes

Wanted to check out some strains, but it looks like I need an account. Is there a way to view your strains without creating a log in?

1 Like

Unfortunately you must log in to see the details of the strains.
The log-in wall I use is only to keep out search bots. You can even use your google login if you have one. I dont ever send spam emails, or even look at your information after you sign up.

We also do giveaways for people that are interested, and have chat pages for strain discussions.

6 Likes

This usa btc from ground up genes less than 60 total

3 Likes

BeanHoarder at hempdepot

3 Likes

Best beans for your budget for a great cause, right here: Beans 4 St. Jude

8 Likes

I second @Dirt_Wizard 's suggestion of Hazeman seeds. I got my Hazeman seeds from DC seeds and found that he has some heavy-hitting crosses at affordable prices. Conscious genetics also puts out some extremely tasty and potent strains; I absolutely love my Orange Cheesecake – It is my only non-heirloom non-clone-only strain that I hold on tight to… it is fantastic medicine

3 Likes

I grew out some Nirvana seeds a couple strains I think NL and some bubblegum. Came out good.

I too would say the auctions at mr nice. Its a very good resourse an its direct from breeder you can end up picking things up very cheep, but you do at times have to put a bit of effort into hitting the bargins. Some very good worked breeding stock there too that will give you plants that will give you predictable an powerfull results.
Kc brains has some gems in some of his stock. The regular seeds are very low prices an though there can be quite a mix in a 10 pack there are enough seeds in there at that low price to find a gem or two. Some of it is very good if your outdoors or breeding outdoors stock, even in a more northerly climate.
Another USA resource ( though he does ship world wide) I’m surprised no one has mentioned on OG is pops beans/pops buck o bean. Its mostly autos and super autos, regular autos too as well as fem some semi autos an a few photos too an a lot of good stuff is a buck a bean. Some being two bucks. I’ve even seen them at 50cents a bean. He’s a good old school guy an is very fare. Gets involved in helping many people an small causes for communities, little fire stations or small medical centers aswell as causes that help small business that are serving communities, not only in the canna world but many every day other things aswell. I have tried some of his work its pretty good.

1 Like

I’m late to the game, but Seedheaven has some really cool stuff for so cheap. Some cost more but lots of cool preservation stuff. Only thing for U.S. peeps is it’s in Europe and a little slow and don’t do cards. They even give freebies on top of the cheap price. I love wandering around in there. It’s like a treasure hunt, or a garage sale and you see one that makes you say “no way”!! lol.

6 Likes

I will mention Colorado Sativas… I have not grown out anything personally yet but I did decide to pull the trigger on some of what Gerry has to offer. I like what he is doing and he has been mentioned to me by a couple of people. check him out @ 25$ for 20 seeds plus freebies i mean you can’t complain.

7 Likes