Best genetics on a budget?

707 has bulk hybrid packs for $1/seed, $100 for 100 regs, dads are Love Candy, Kush Cleaner, and 707 OG Kush

Kush Cleaner is his Loran tribute line:

KUSH CLEANER EXPERIENCE

As a passionate breeder, I never imagined that my love for genetics would lead to my own seed business. I am humbled by the support and popularity of my creations, and I feel blessed to be able to offer the Kush Cleaner Experience at a discounted price to help those affected by the pandemic. I hope that the lowered prices will ease the burden of these challenging times and express my gratitude for your continued support.

Kush Cleaner is a legendary cross of SFV OG Kush and Jacks Cleaner, renowned for its hardiness and exceptional flavor profile of pine and lemon cleaner terpenes. It has won numerous competitions and remains one of my all-time favorite strains. In fact, it has been a staple in my garden for over a decade.

For the Kush Cleaner Experience, I selected the most terpene-rich male plant I have ever come across. Through a process of reversing the male plant to female, I was able to select for specific terpenes and test the males in the lab for different terpene and cannabinoid profiles that could be passed on to the offspring.

The original Kush Cleaner was bred by my friend Loran from the old forums. He generously shared his Jacks Cleaner male with me, and I used it to create my own batch of seeds. Unfortunately, we both lost the male, but I was able to repay his kindness by giving him thousands of seeds when he ran out of his own.

The Kush Cleaner Experience seeds are all polyhybrids, meaning that there will be many different genotypes in each variety, ranging from the lemony pine Kush Cleaner genotypes to whatever mother it has been crossed with, and everything in between. I have been amazed by the diversity hidden in these seeds, with all testers exhibiting impressive trichome production and mouth-watering terpenes.

Love Candy is Shabud’s improved Blockhead line that was an exclusive Speakeasy drop for the pure line:

“ Name: Love Candy
Genetics: Blockhead BC2 F3
Breeder: 707 Seedbank
Type: 10 Regular Seeds
Note: The yield of any crop, including hemp, can vary depending on factors such as the variety of the plant, growing conditions, farming practices, and weather conditions.

STRAIN NOTES

Love Candy is a unique and rare strain available exclusively at SpeakeasySeedbank.com. It is a heavily worked cut of Blockhead that has undergone backcrossing 2 times and then further breeding to reach the F3 stage. When grown outdoors, Love Candy produces large, light green flowers covered in trichomes that give them an indoor-like appearance. Despite its sturdy structure and short, bushy branches, Love Candy’s massive colas require support due to their rock-hard size. Growers with over 30 years of experience report encountering only a few cultivars with this appearance when grown outdoors. Love Candy typically finishes around the first week of October in northern California, but it may be prone to mold if exposed to early rain or grown in a humid environment.

Indoors, Love Candy is a beautiful and trichome-covered strain that’s sure to impress even the most experienced growers. The strain can be harvested after eight weeks of flowering, but many growers prefer to let it mature for nine weeks to fully develop its potent and delicious flavors. When grown in a greenhouse setting, Love Candy grows taller and less bushy than it does indoors or outdoors, making it easily mistaken for indoor-grown strains.

Overall, Love Candy is a one-of-a-kind strain that’s a result of Blockhead being worked to backcross 2 and then further breeding to reach the F3 stage. It has a complex and alluring flavor profile that’s sure to impress. If you’re looking for a top-quality strain, look no further than Love Candy!”

https://707seedbank.com/shop/bulk-seeds/

5 Likes