Best genetics on a budget?

Were not all that bad are we(in the uk). Though i get what you mean, most just want to be zonked on the couch for abit. I used to be able to sell some good hazes or sativas no problem. They would have to be done good an to their max potential though so they would almost look alien an quite crystallized up. I think alot of the fad for the USA scene messed it up here. With youngers wanting to pay upto £60 a gram as a fashion statement an dealers selling these fancy USA named stuff at these ridiculous prices. An to be honest alot of it aint even worth (not at those prices)it because its not like its that much better than the good stuff here when done right. Its probably worse in some cases seen alot of pgr stuff over there an alot of that gets here. Just more variety over in the USA, down to it being bigger so much more being bred there.

2 Likes

thanks for this info. great stuff. i have rocked a lot of of kc brains. as you said good stuff for a long time. gonna check out pop beans /pops buck o bean. i have been trying different autos to reduce the cycle but still looking for a good stable one for yield and that produces good meds. i think i have nice ones then they self towards the end before properly finishing… the stable ones i did get never yielded even though it was grade a… sounds like a good cause in the community at mr buck a bean. not all us old yanks want to to get zonked mate.lol. hearing ya on the fashion trends. the buck o bean has my interest. respectfully mainerj…

4 Likes

Thanks mainer j. Oh i was on about alot of the younger generation, many in the uk with being zonked on the sofa. Not many people get access to proper sativas in many places in the present time. Ive even met quite a few who actually thought it was a myth to have plants that can flower longer than 14 weeks an didn’t even believe 20 plus weekers was possible.
If you do grab any of pops stuff be sure to let us know here how you get on.

2 Likes

the younger ones we still need to show how to party with good stuff. how come no one ever told them to hold a hit. seems like all they want to do is suck it all in then blow the biggest cloud possible? i take what i can hold it long as i can and share on with others… helps with the fuel mileage i think? .where i am at the temps have a big affect on finish time. sometimes supposed 8-9 weeks is an easy 12-16 for me. going by trics. they are looking good at 9-10 but need more time before i see amber and harvest. i have a Thia lady i flipped feb 7th she is showing no signs of finishing yet. calling her ever ready bunny just keeps going & going. 2-3 weeks easy still.

4 Likes

Here up north they are. :rofl:
If it doesn’t glue you to the couch then I’m likely to get a phone complaint.
Yeah people also pay stupid amounts of cash for “cali”.
I sometimes grow “Sugar Cane” out from In House Genetics and can easily get the bags printed out with whatever THC % I want on the packaging and sell it at a stupid premium.

I’d make a mint doing it but I’m to honest to do that to people.

3 Likes

My personal opinion is keep growing photos.
Autoflowers are excellent don’t get me wrong BUT the time you save and yield you loose isn’t worth it. Most autos take around 12 weeks from seed to harvest depending on growing conditions etc. A 4 week veg and then flower of a photoperiod plant may take an extra week or two but the extra yield is well worth the extra time PLUS you save on electric as photoperiod plants need less light hours. :v:

3 Likes

Don’t know if this has been mentioned yet, but heard good things about Linda Seeds.

https://www.linda-seeds.com/en/

4 Likes

Thanks for the support!

3 Likes

Thanks for the dank IHG crosses and twenty2020 freebies I grew them all out got a few on “GrowDiaries” site.

Absolutely LOVE your freebies!

I’ve got 2 of your Strawberry Blubarb going right now, in a SIP tote:

I would definitely recommend GroundUpGenes for anyone searching for value.

3 Likes

Bubba goat supreme, week 3.

3 Likes

In Europe I like a lot to buy bulk seeds in Spanish shops

It’s called “semillas a granel” and you have a lot of shops

Prices depend on how much you buy but it starts at 1 euro for classic strains

Now for exemple www.growmania.es make a good deal at 0,7 euros/seed and they are pretty serious

They are other shops like growshopneworld, tecnocultivo, euro grow, etc…

It’s copies of good genetics but for the price it’s pretty good

2 Likes

Nice site, I don’t think they deliver to the US, but some good prices for sure. Also I couldn’t really understand the language but I got the idea lol

Fluer Du Mal breeder mixes. Pick any 2 breeder mixes, you’ll get 25 seeds of each for $50 with a promo code displayed on all of the breeder mix selection pages.

7 Likes

NWSun, on Strainly, and a member here, has some exce;;ent Indica genetics, for $45 a pack.

They are F2 of Crickets and Cicada Pacific Northwest Hashplant x Puck/NL1. This is basically Nevils 80s Hashplant, with Puck added. And of which Puck, is a pheno that was found from Nevils Hashplant, and is also one of the most sought after of all the Hashplant cuts. Hard to beat for $45usd a pack of 10. Originally C&C/Bob Hemphill, worked on this strain, for 3 years, before it was released. It was only released 1 time. In 2022.

4 Likes

Pretty much any overgrow gear.

8 Likes

it depends on what you are after. if you want elite for cheap, brokeboy seems, or at least seamed to have it. He sells singles of elite s1 fems, that makes it cheap. Multiverse also sells single fems from packs. I think access to singles makes for the best budget grow, unless you like smoking the same stuff. I really like the happy bird gear i ran this year. It was super exotic. The auto of theirs i ran was also really good. I just grew what was probably the most sativa plant i have ever run, a Kauai Electric cross as well as a Colombia red/Thai and a Chocolope/Kwazulu…all about a dollar or two a seed for fems. the terps and highs are wild. barney’s farm has delivered consistent results as advertised.

Overgrow has the goods too. i just ran a 5 plant tent plus another one in another tent of OG genetics. I am getting high on it right now. Widow Bomb Landrace is pretty good, but the Grassfire OG x Dominion Diesel is fire.

1 Like

707 has bulk hybrid packs for $1/seed, $100 for 100 regs, dads are Love Candy, Kush Cleaner, and 707 OG Kush

Kush Cleaner is his Loran tribute line:

KUSH CLEANER EXPERIENCE

As a passionate breeder, I never imagined that my love for genetics would lead to my own seed business. I am humbled by the support and popularity of my creations, and I feel blessed to be able to offer the Kush Cleaner Experience at a discounted price to help those affected by the pandemic. I hope that the lowered prices will ease the burden of these challenging times and express my gratitude for your continued support.

Kush Cleaner is a legendary cross of SFV OG Kush and Jacks Cleaner, renowned for its hardiness and exceptional flavor profile of pine and lemon cleaner terpenes. It has won numerous competitions and remains one of my all-time favorite strains. In fact, it has been a staple in my garden for over a decade.

For the Kush Cleaner Experience, I selected the most terpene-rich male plant I have ever come across. Through a process of reversing the male plant to female, I was able to select for specific terpenes and test the males in the lab for different terpene and cannabinoid profiles that could be passed on to the offspring.

The original Kush Cleaner was bred by my friend Loran from the old forums. He generously shared his Jacks Cleaner male with me, and I used it to create my own batch of seeds. Unfortunately, we both lost the male, but I was able to repay his kindness by giving him thousands of seeds when he ran out of his own.

The Kush Cleaner Experience seeds are all polyhybrids, meaning that there will be many different genotypes in each variety, ranging from the lemony pine Kush Cleaner genotypes to whatever mother it has been crossed with, and everything in between. I have been amazed by the diversity hidden in these seeds, with all testers exhibiting impressive trichome production and mouth-watering terpenes.

Love Candy is Shabud’s improved Blockhead line that was an exclusive Speakeasy drop for the pure line:

“ Name: Love Candy
Genetics: Blockhead BC2 F3
Breeder: 707 Seedbank
Type: 10 Regular Seeds
Note: The yield of any crop, including hemp, can vary depending on factors such as the variety of the plant, growing conditions, farming practices, and weather conditions.

STRAIN NOTES

Love Candy is a unique and rare strain available exclusively at SpeakeasySeedbank.com. It is a heavily worked cut of Blockhead that has undergone backcrossing 2 times and then further breeding to reach the F3 stage. When grown outdoors, Love Candy produces large, light green flowers covered in trichomes that give them an indoor-like appearance. Despite its sturdy structure and short, bushy branches, Love Candy’s massive colas require support due to their rock-hard size. Growers with over 30 years of experience report encountering only a few cultivars with this appearance when grown outdoors. Love Candy typically finishes around the first week of October in northern California, but it may be prone to mold if exposed to early rain or grown in a humid environment.

Indoors, Love Candy is a beautiful and trichome-covered strain that’s sure to impress even the most experienced growers. The strain can be harvested after eight weeks of flowering, but many growers prefer to let it mature for nine weeks to fully develop its potent and delicious flavors. When grown in a greenhouse setting, Love Candy grows taller and less bushy than it does indoors or outdoors, making it easily mistaken for indoor-grown strains.

Overall, Love Candy is a one-of-a-kind strain that’s a result of Blockhead being worked to backcross 2 and then further breeding to reach the F3 stage. It has a complex and alluring flavor profile that’s sure to impress. If you’re looking for a top-quality strain, look no further than Love Candy!”

https://707seedbank.com/shop/bulk-seeds/

5 Likes