Best Hindu Kush?

Oh yeah!
Love to see what you’re bringing to the party @Craigson15.
Death Bubba sounds pretty tasty, too!

5 Likes

One of my fav strains taste wise. Kush and gas mix.

5 Likes

Think I’ve got something special for you. On headiegardens one of the current auction items is hindu hashplant which is the la hindu x 88g13hp. It doesn’t have a buy now price like some of the others though so not sure how much you’d have to bid. Seems like a pretty good hindu cross to me

2 Likes

I saw those, thank you! I bid on them, but didn’t get the bid. And I was really looking for a plain Hindu Kush if all possible. Many thanks! :v:

2 Likes

For sure bro, hope you find that Hindu!!

2 Likes

You should enter the Sweet Afghani seed giveaway by Sweet Seeds…just started Sweet Seeds are back with yet another delicious promo for #TEAMVAULT @George_The_Vault
Might get lucky and find something close to what you’re looking for.

Edit: aaaahh…hindu kush…not afghani…sorry, got my eastern geography jumbled.

3 Likes

Lol, honestly, my eastern geography isn’t any better. Hopefully this will help us all. :slight_smile:

From Wiki:
The Hindu Kush commonly taken to mean Hindu Killer or Kills the Hindu in Persian, also known in Ancient Greek as the Caucasus Indicus or Paropamisadae, is an 800-kilometre-long (500 mi) mountain range that stretches through Afghanistan,[6][7] from its centre to northern Pakistan and into Tajikistan and China. The commonly assumed meaning refers to the Indian slaves who died due to its harsh weather.[3][4]

It forms the western section of the Hindu Kush Himalayan Region (HKH)[8][9][10] and is the westernmost extension of the Pamir Mountains, the Karakoram and the Himalayas. It divides the valley of the Amu Darya (the ancient Oxus) to the north from the Indus River valley to the south. The range has numerous high snow-capped peaks, with the highest point being Tirich Mir or Terichmir at 7,708 metres (25,289 ft) in the Chitral District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. To the north, near its northeastern end, the Hindu Kush buttresses the Pamir Mountains near the point where the borders of China, Pakistan and Afghanistan meet, after which it runs southwest through Pakistan and into Afghanistan near their border.[6] The eastern end of the Hindu Kush in the north merges with the Karakoram Range.[11][12] Towards its southern end, it connects with the Spin Ghar Range near the Kabul River.[13][14]

3 Likes

I had an Punjab buddy who told me kush means friend or something…kush mountains = freind mountains…despite the war going on between India and Pakistan.

2 Likes

Here’s some ideas for what I know you can get in the US:

https://dankseed.store/genetics?olsPage=products%2Fworld-of-seeds-pure-origin-afghan-kush

http://acsb.co/the-menu-hindu-kush-heirloom.html

4 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much! Running to work, but I will check these out later!!

1 Like

Nice! The Aficionados of Cannabis looks like it would be worth trying imho!

This is the strain I was referring to. I originally bought seeds in Amsterdam in 98’ and absolutely loved the strain. I bought a 5 pack several years ago and only 2 out of 5 germ’ed, and they were both male. I might have to try and pick some up again. It’s been many years since I ordered from Attitude.

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/homegrown-fantaseeds-k2/prod_919.html

3 Likes

@lefthandseeds I just purchased a pack of Hindu Kush. I am told it is from Andarab Villiage. Also picked up a pack of Tashqurghan from Kholm. Now I’ll wait like a kid before Christmas till they get here! :joy::v:

2 Likes

Way cool. Did you get them from real seeds company?

2 Likes

Thanks, I can’t wait to give them a try! Realseedcompany doesn’t ship to the US, so I bought them from Indian Landrace Exchange.

3 Likes

You sir are appreciated

3 Likes

How does one get a password for headie gardens

3 Likes

Password is muffcabbage, you’ve gotta make an acct tho to order stuff

4 Likes

@PlantShepherd I’ve been very curious about the Indian LANDRACE co. How has their service ?

Thanks
Paps

3 Likes

I haven’t received my package yet, but so far working with them has been good. :v:

3 Likes

Well, I have to say, pretty damn fast imo. Great packaging. Can’t wait to give these a try! :+1:

7 Likes