Best Hindu Kush?

Nice! The Aficionados of Cannabis looks like it would be worth trying imho!

This is the strain I was referring to. I originally bought seeds in Amsterdam in 98’ and absolutely loved the strain. I bought a 5 pack several years ago and only 2 out of 5 germ’ed, and they were both male. I might have to try and pick some up again. It’s been many years since I ordered from Attitude.

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/homegrown-fantaseeds-k2/prod_919.html

3 Likes

@lefthandseeds I just purchased a pack of Hindu Kush. I am told it is from Andarab Villiage. Also picked up a pack of Tashqurghan from Kholm. Now I’ll wait like a kid before Christmas till they get here! :joy::v:

2 Likes

Way cool. Did you get them from real seeds company?

2 Likes

Thanks, I can’t wait to give them a try! Realseedcompany doesn’t ship to the US, so I bought them from Indian Landrace Exchange.

3 Likes

You sir are appreciated

3 Likes

How does one get a password for headie gardens

3 Likes

Password is muffcabbage, you’ve gotta make an acct tho to order stuff

4 Likes

@PlantShepherd I’ve been very curious about the Indian LANDRACE co. How has their service ?

Thanks
Paps

3 Likes

I haven’t received my package yet, but so far working with them has been good. :v:

3 Likes

Well, I have to say, pretty damn fast imo. Great packaging. Can’t wait to give these a try! :+1:

7 Likes

You getting a thread up? Tag me man

2 Likes

Just got them - and not sure when I’m going to have the space to run them - sooner rather than later I hope. I’ll try and post up a thread if I do. Also got some Tashqurghan and Orissa.

5 Likes

Not sure if it would be anything like Bakerstreet that is supposed to be a Hindu Kush and has been the best thing to help me sleep but haven’t been able to grow it. Would be interested in something that hits like the baker to help with the insomnia.
How do you find that death Bubba in that respect.
I’m just trying a BlackBerry Hammer from JOTI that is a ways to go in flower yet but hopeful it might help my needs.

2 Likes