Best place to get Bohdi gear?

As a Canadian getting Bodhi seeds from reputable sources ain’t easy or cheap but I have used both GLG and Shoe with success. :thumbsup:

7 Likes

I’ve found GLG to be the best deal, especially when he does a BOGO, usually 2x a year.

7 Likes

Definitely Headiegardens. Good deals here and prompt service. Also great auctions.

5 Likes

How do you get the password to get in ?

5 Likes

Somebody help him try to get his order…

4 Likes

HeadieGardens.com

Password is:

muffcabbage

8 Likes

Plant Shepard sent me a dm with the password . Thanks shoe

4 Likes

And that password would be…???

5 Likes

I hear JBC is great, but the selection can’t be much bigger than GLG as GLG has everything that is available from Bodhi. GLG has a 115 different strains from Bodhi at the moment

6 Likes

Most of what I saw was sold out I believe. I’m not saying either one is better than the other or anything like that, I could use pay pal with JBC, just what worked for me.
I’ll eventually get around to using everyone lol

6 Likes

Best place for Canadians to get Bodhi is JBC. GLG has great selection and deal large freebie lists but have to spend 26 bucks to send cash to him and then pay 30 USD to have it shipped is a pain in the dick. Have used Headiegardens also without issues also.

8 Likes

I just send cash or unmarked up mo.

2 Likes

Jbc has a bigger listing of what was once a available, not in stock.

-GH

4 Likes

Did I say something wrong? I was just looking to get some Bohdi gear, and instead of having to pay extra $50 or so and have to go to post office or western union, I took the easier way and used pay pal.
So with that said I got what I wanted coming so I’m happy.
Seems like people here got some beef with JBC or something, am I missing something here?

2 Likes

Does JBC accept credit card or bitcoin by chance? I actually haven’t bought any Bodhi in a while for exact reasons you mentioned. It’s not easy for us.

At least we get a t shirt from GLG to with that expensive shipping.

LMAO there’s a bank in Canada that charges 30 bucks to ship a pack of seeds in Canada.

1 Like

GTA Seedbank sells Bodhi seeds too but you have to ask them and they want $130 cdn a pack with no freebies. They only want 15 to ship seeds but I liked their store front better.

1 Like

Do we know if those are authentic? AFAIK Bodhi has never stocked any Canadian Banks. Sounds like they are buying from a 3rd party and jacking up the price. I don’t trust it.

Do they have any of Bodhi’s sealed packs or just the unsealed ones with a sticker?

1 Like

They do come from a third party I bought my first pack of SSDD from them years ago and 100% legit seeds and in original packages. Just too much back and forth to ask them via email and then they email their 3rd party supplier takes a week to get their list, you make picks that gets sent off you get an email that those are now gone so make another pick. Took 2 weeks to get my picks even confirmed then they ship to GTA then to me it was a month long process in the end.

That’s why I used GLG for my next order grabbed 20 packs and 20 freebies but didn’t like having to send $1430 USD in the mail not to mention the bank gave me some mad looks for asking for that much US currency plus it took a few days to get the cash since small towns don’t hold that much US currency.

9 Likes

Leap o Faith right there!!! I know both JBC and GLG are on the up n up, but 1500 bucks in an envelope…

7 Likes

I didn’t feel great about the situation either and was disappointed when they arrived and I didn’t get all the cool swag you Americans get. I think I had about 5 shirts from GLG at one point but since finding PayPal friendly vendors I’ve used JBC and Headies since.

Now I just make and trade seeds its much easier :grin:

10 Likes