Best place to get Bohdi gear?

The man has balls of steel. :joy:

Hell ya thatā€™s the way to do it. Make one good investment and have a lifetime of genetics to play with :thumbsup:

9 Likes

I gotta get my hands on that Super Silver Hashplant Haze.
SSH haze is one of the best smokes Iā€™ve ever had. If it yielded better it would be incredible

3 Likes

Maybe $1420 to you Americans :smirk: but with the exchange and bank rape it was closer to $1950 plus another $26 to send the money. Everything worked out and as I see it got 40 packs of Bodhi for about $50 Canadian each.

12 Likes

Iā€™ve ordered from them a couple of times with no issuesā€¦ highly recommend them for the Bodhi gear

this is the freebie Roadkill Unicorn Iā€™m running now.

12 Likes

RI am on z-labs and asked about friends parcel. I believe the guy is good his message came across sincere but towards the end I got the feel he found it tedious replying.
The problem may be on this side i donā€™t know at moment @Sunvalley.
My instinct is that he is good guy.
Told me he doesnā€™t like doing international. But thatā€™s how he got his seeds years ago so puts back.
I believe him but feel that he needs to hire more staff. So many hours in day sort of thing.
I was happy with his reply and he has a close working relationship with bodhi. I believe it in my interests to get my supply closest to source.
Jim bean are supposed to be good.
Iā€™m from the uk and have got all my bodhi from attitude. No problems except for the problem of locking down potential gems.
So I need to lock something down it may stay in fridge for a bit?
So would like fresh as possible?

1 Like

Muff cabbage lol.
You ever work on building sites?
Sounds like when they go ask the youngens to go ask for a long wheight (aka a long wait) or a left handed screwdriver lol

I like muff, but cabbage, not so much.

1 Like

Yeah suppose itā€™s not too bad if you shave the cabbage off.

3 Likes

BOGO on Bodhi on GLG. Thought I would put in on this thread!

6 Likes

Just checked Great Lakes Genetics site and it looks like they restocked all Bodhi strains.

3 Likes