Best Strain You Ever Grew Or Smoked! Please Add Pics! :)

Hehehe, he gets a little high strung sometimes…

1 Like

There’s a blast from the past! Those posts were epic.

1 Like

The man is a genius, he could build a grow outta anything. I think it was him that made the 1st rotating vertical SOG setup, man ALL the setups he built we awesome

2 Likes

I’ve been looking for this too thank you

2 Likes

Yes, yes, yes!

Vertical sog opened my eyes to so many possibilities.

It’s kind of a PITA to run well, IMO, but the builds are inspirational.

2 Likes

I don’t recall @Jetdro making any claims of making the Orange Goji.

Jetdro has used the Orange Goji for breeding and selected a stud that he has crossed to the Amnesia Haze core cut. The resulting strain (OHGA) he let me name but it is his strain and I think that might be what you are thinking of. Jetdro is a stand-up guy and I’m not sure what the problem is here.

Now getting back to the thread the best pot I’ve ever smoked came from my first ever grow. It was a bag seed from some BC Purps in 1995 and grown in 1996 under a 250 watt HPS in a 3x3 closet with no ventilation what so ever in an 8inch self watering pot. The plant was slow to veg with fat Indica leaves and after 2 months was no more than a foot tall it started to turn purple almost instantly from seed. I only bloomed for 9 weeks it only got about 2 feet tall but wasn’t purple it was black and covered in frost when dried it looked Silver. The high I can only describe as mild LSD lasting 5 hours or more with no ceiling, I kept and smoked all the leaf even. It’s taste was kind of fruity and harsh since I’d never dried anything before it was fan dried in a couple days and hit the jar.

17 Likes

Weird that I know exactly what you mean when you say silver

1 Like

Thank you sir, nice to see STAND UP guys like you and @HaRdRoC. Appreciate your words, as you know I never have nor wanted to take credit for your cross! He knows better, I have posted it 5 times to HIM, and he read them. He gets butt hurt because I call C99 yesterdays Bud. Posts up a thread, asking opinions, then flames me and lies about me because of my opinion, oh Hell to the NO!!!

Thank you 50, hated to drag you into this bullshit, but not gonna sit back and be lied about, I would do the same for both of you.

OK, rant over, carry on. See ya 'round Closet!!!

5 Likes

I’ve been under the impression that @50State made the orange goji and besides Fitty being the first to grow it out, @Jetdro was the first after the originator to grow her out.

I didn’t see where Jet laid claim to her, was always giving props to Fitty for her.

6 Likes

Here are some pics from the Purple Punch pheno hunt I helped out with. The pic of 3 buds is 3 different phenos all with the same incredible grape/raspberry/blue power aid/slush puppy/vanilla cake/gas terps and potency! The hype is real!!!
I believe the winner is testing around 30%! Also a pic of the original strawberry banana flower that I got the seed from and grew the above strawberry banana!
I’ll be helping with another pheno hunt of SNICKERDOODLE over the next week or so for a different person and will upload pics later, I think there’s going to be some gems in there!! Snickerdoodle is purple Punch x exotic mikes cookies and cream #14 I believe… should be some very nice flower, the same grower is killing it with his banana punch pheno rightnow I think I am completely in love with symbiotic and the flowers these guys are growing with their genetics is mind blowing…

12 Likes

Is that the purple punch from greenpoint?

2 Likes

No, never heard of them… this is from a friend of mine who did a purple punch and wedding crasher hunt recently.

3 Likes

FYI - Glass Slipper is a strain done by Dutchgrown Seeds many years ago. She was a very good breeder in the mid 2000’s before all the trouble with Gypsie Nirvana and so on.

3 Likes

Chemdog 91 is a lot better than the D in my opinion. But chemdog is highly over rated. Great strain 15 years ago but I will take purple punch or wedding cake over chemdog any day! I appreciate the genetics but don’t care to ever grow it smoke it again

2 Likes

Youve never heard of green point but you claim to have grown and smoke Chemdog 15 years ago?

1 Like

No I dont know or care what Green point is !!!
Yes I have tried chemdog 91 original cut 15 years ago!! I used to play socom us navy seals online and there was a dude in our clan THC that was a friend of ORGNKID and we brought back clones from western NY where my friend was living. No joke no lies. So who or what the hell is green point

3 Likes
4 Likes

Vietnam black was available when the original overgrow was running I don’t remember the company but they were flooded on seedbay back then so surely someone still has some…I’ve yet to see any in person unfortunately

1 Like

The VB never seen seeds this was so many years ago lol
I did see seeds from swami seeds http://swamiseed.org/seed-request/

Nice pics btw LOL your buds look amazing