Best Strain You Ever Grew Or Smoked! Please Add Pics! :)

Well if they are trying to claim purple punch as their own they are false and should be flagged as scammers like Barney’s farms trying to market purple punch as well! I have zero respect for Barney now

1 Like

I would love to personally :grapes: punch :boxing_glove: Barney in the face

That cross sounds great ! What NL5 did you use ? Are there beans ?

Greenpoint has no connection to the creation or findings of Chem. Gu is the guy who runs it, and he aquired a stud stardawg male from somebody else, who found it in Top Dawg seeds. Top Dawg is run by JJ who is in with the chem crew and that is where stardawg comes from. Greenpoint just chucked the male to a bunch of clones in Colorado. I believe their purple punch comes from guy that goes by Heisen, (who used to trash Greenpoint almost daily, but now works for them), and it is supposed to be legit.

4 Likes

Anon sold VB seeds on the auctions back then. I actually bought a pack and “gifted” them to someone who ended up being a jerk. Still regret that one. Anyways, Doc D has one from Anon’s seeds that’s called the Kiona cut. He selfed it and ran a limited run of the seeds. Headie still has some in stock.

2 Likes

Never said it did.

So tell me what’s the best herb you have ever smoked

1 Like

Best has a few different departments lol
I love the classics like northern lights, white widow, Cindy 99

But for stuff that’s around
For flavor and still very potent, I am really liking slurricane, blueberry, and my Kush from bag seed.
but for knock out go to bed, Mendo breath.

3 Likes

Best strain I ever smoked was something I made back in late 90"s
93BK x flo

4 Likes