Better Late Than Never

3 Likes

That is the cjsb I have selected to reverse. Topped the females. Sour bubble bx3 has found the light may need some help removing their helmets but we are in full swing og.

! PXL_20210501_211818795|281x500

10 Likes

Looking good. Frosty. Looks like itā€™s a little hot in there. I Could be wrong.

Yeah temps got pushed but I got it straightened out. Switched to summer rig.

Yeah Iā€™m a little concerned in that department as well. We donā€™t turn the AC on until the summer so my tent was 85f.

Room is holding at 79 degrees 40rh

Mine was at 84 for a day and I started pulling hid. Light change mid run = zero fun

Sweet. You got a lot more lights then I do. I only have LEDs. I need to get a mini AC just for special occasions.

Oh I bet. All that reaching probably had you feel muscles you didnā€™t know you had. Iā€™ve been there. I donā€™t hook up my carbon filter until 30 days into flower. Helps me keep them longer.

I owe you some likes.

12 Likes

Old pictures of Bog Sour Bubble Bx3 this is the plant we made our s1s from.

Lol no likes needed. Happy to share. I didnā€™t wanna do it but plants needed it.

I would like to try his Bogglegum heard it was one of his favorites. Sucks I was just reading about the man and how much of an influence he has had on the community about a month before his passing.

1 Like

Yeah last year was a tough one. Lost some greats. But their memory lives on through us. Lot of the people that taught me through the years are gone. I honestly worry about the kids who are being spoonfed hypebeast bullshit.

2 Likes

True. Thatā€™s what we are here for.

Do you know if there is any Bodhi Purple Unicorn floating around? I know Grohio was working on something. It went quite.

I know someone with an extra pack of puf5. Not sure detailā€™s. Itā€™s a fun plant but I didnā€™t do well with it. Just didnā€™t smoke Right. Hard af to grow. 14 weeks . Iā€™d stay far away from your puf5 desire.

And the trimming. And the trimming
.And the trimming. And the trimming
And the trimming. And the trimming

Oh wow really! Lol. Is so pretty tho. :heart_eyes: Iā€™ll take your word for it. Maybe someone could try to cross it and get the color stable.
I donā€™t know if I would have the patience to work it out. Maybe in 5 year time

Youā€™ll get the color but I think itā€™s a dominant plant. Maybe 18bweeks idk.

1 Like

I canā€™t see how you have it, trained, tied, staked? Itā€™s very well hidden, and spaced! I try, and try to achieve something akin to this, but just canā€™t quite accomplish what you have.

regards,