Better Late Than Never

6 Likes

I’m seeing a ton of potential with the Casey Jones x sour bubble.

4 Likes

CJxSB

6 Likes

Doesn’t end. One step forward few steps back.

6 Likes

Casey Jones Sour Bubble bx1

8 Likes

youch! we got those storm this weekend too, with high winds and small hail.
I was lucky no major damage to deal with like you.

Did the wind just twist that branch off or did the tree get struck by lighting?

1 Like

Damn man. Smh.
Don’t look like the storm effected good old Casey Jones.
Being in hydro myself power outages frighten me. I live off of a road that’s one way in/out of my neighborhood with woods on both sides. There are plenty of trees that sketch me out that I know will at some point do there job of knocking out power if they don’t get taken care of.
I was just out getting coffee this is that tree.

They have been down that street cutting back vegetation and still haven’t taken her down.
I really hope things get better for you. Keep you head up man.

Man my heads back in the game for sure. Got a few thousand together in a couple days. I probably have about a elbow of personal I’m gonna let go. Gelatos come down soon and Casey’s right behind it.

For some clarity I’m probably gonna microdose some molly for a week or so.

4 Likes

Pretty sure it was struck. If you need those beans in a rush holler but for now I gotta invest my time into getting this issue dealt with

3 Likes

I want some Molly. Lol. Some of the Molly around here I have a suspicion that it’s not Molly half the time.
Meth is very close relative to Molly. I haven’t intentionally done meth. But sometimes I wonder if that’s what there pushing.

1 Like

Don’t worry about that! Life happens bro, I’ll be here when the beans get here.

Just don’t forget about me. :cry: LOL!

2 Likes

I should be able to pick up some stamps this week. At some point.

I just ran into an old friend. Probably haven’t crossed paths in 10 years. Probably known him 25. Got approved for a loan for the tree work. Going with a veteran owned and operated.

2 Likes

Some 900lb gorilla

13 Likes

15 Likes

Gelato 41

13 Likes

3 Likes

@Hydro-420 how is that joti smelling. I got some of their gear from frimpong. Think it’s blackberry hammer x cannarado sweet bread. I really haven’t even thought of blackberry since purple unicorn

2 Likes

@corgitron YOU HIGH!!

1 Like

Does a beat shit in the woods? Ok ok ok a bear.

“beat”? You really high….

1 Like