Better Late Than Never

Thumbs are useless.

Nah man just playing. I have these two JOTI going right now. Top is definitely BB Kush leaner looks like it will produce average. Smells like BB but not as strong as me BBF clone I’ve been running from dark heart I got a ways back. But trip out on the bottom plant…totally different maybe meat breath?

6 Likes

For the record everyone reading this for future reference come 10pm est I am not worth a damn.

You take the good, you take the bad,
you take them both and there you have
The facts of life, the facts of life.

There’s a time you got to go and show
You’re growin’ now you know about
The facts of life, the facts of life

4 Likes

You good I just moved my JOTI post over here for ya……:crazy_face:

1 Like

Is this a rhetorical question? Yeah that’s more than acceptable.

Gelato 41 is ready for the chops. Gonna give em one more good flush and let them dry out.

10 Likes

15 Likes

I’ll chop tomorrow

10 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes

Did a dozen transplants. Deathstar x face off, 900lb gorilla, need to free up some more coco and get these babies transplanted… like I said plan is to blow push the room to it’s limits.

Casey Jones x Sour Bubble will bey first run fully under led. My resin has stayed the same but yield are crushing.

4 Likes

Looking forward to those Casey Jones x Sour Bubble pics come harvest and smoke review.

I can’t wait for smoke review. It has been a easy grow and the smells are seriously like a step back in time. Looks like every bit of 11 weeks. Everything works out halfway as planned I’ll be backing her up soon.

2 Likes

Yes, I smoked some stuff called Chemmy Jones I believe years ago. Must be related. Was some proper stuff. Nothin wrong with a step back in time, if only we could stay there :laughing:

1 Like

Absolutely. Here is the write up from h3ad.
Driving that Train(wreck) through Thailand with a sour Diesel engine, Casey Jones is the progeny of My Oriental Express mother (trainwreck x thai by billygoat seeds) crossed with the ECSD v3 papas, and is a polyhybrid certain to delight the mind and palate of sativa lovers. There is a bit of phenotypical variation with this cross, varying from fruity sativa dominance to a more dieselish aroma and growth. Look for these lovely ladies to finish up in 8 to 10 weeks.

2 Likes

Damn, need to find me some Casey Jones.

These were made in 2011 from stock that was probably early to mid 200x.

3 Likes

Got Diesel branches sour bubble branches.

15 Likes

You have your grow dialed in my friend!

Thanks nice words make me work even harder. Makes me wanna put on a better show. And on the tough days they get me through.

2 Likes